Chapter 22

A/n: before you read this chapter please read this.

Im so sorry about the long wait. I really hate when people take forever to upload and i cant believe i became one of those authors. Ive been really buisy lately. College started last week, and i moved.

But i had some family issues too. I realize some of you guys love my book, but i was really discouraged when i got messages saying "dont start a story you wount update." and "what the hell! We have lives too! Just upload! You cant be that buisy!". For your information, my older brother, who i love to death, got back into alcohol. Hes a good person, but shit happens. My family means alot to me. Especially my 3 brothers. For those of you who understand, thanks:) this chapters for you:)

~noah:)

Chapter 22

*LIZZYS POV*

well this is awkward....

No seriously! This is REALLY awkward. Currently zane and asher are... Laughing? Togethor?

I swear... I fall asleep for like an hour, and miss everything.

My head was rested on ashers shoulder, with his jacket tucked around me as a blanket. I smiled and cuddled back into the warmth, closing my eyes and wanting sleep to overcome me. Asher kissed my forhead which had me smiling to myself.

"lizzy, sweetheart?" he whispered.

"hmm?" i mumbled back. He chuckled and pecked my lips. I opened my eyes and ran a hand through my hair. Sitting up, i saw zane flirting with some girl. I mentally rolled my eyes at his player attitude.

"liz, you want anything to eat babe?" i shook my head no at ashers question. Asher unbuckled my seatbelt, and pulled me onto his lap. He stroked my back, while we just stared at eachother.

"you know we have to talk right?" i said. He sighed and nodded.

"yeah...." i rested my forehead on his.

"youre so stupid." i whispered. He chuckled softly.

"why?" i shook my head.

"how could you give up college for me? What are you planning to do in life asher!?!?" i was getting angry. He threw away his future for me!

"lizzy, ill follow you to the ends of the earth. But, im not giving up college. Dont worry." i was confused.

"wait, how are you not giving up your football scholarship?" he sighed.

"lizzy, i only came on this plane to tell you i love you. I just wanted you to know, were gonna try long distance, because if we really love each other, itll all work out." he smiled at me.

"so, youre going back!" i questioned softly. He nodded slowly.

"i cant stay there with you lizzy. But, i can stay to get you settled in to your new school." i mustve looked sad, because he sighed and kissed my lips softly. "its going to be okay sweetheart." i nodded and rested my head on his shoulder. We stayed like that until a "friendly" flight attendent told me i had to get in my own seat, and sending me a death glare when asher wasnt looking. Bitch hes mine!

***************************************************

The plane landed safely in milan, Italy. We waited in our seats as people rushed off the plane. Asher didnt want anyone to accidently hit my stomach.

When we finally got off the plane, zane ran up to me and hugged me.

"call me if you ever want to meet up-"

"watch it dude." asher interrupted with a glare. Zane laughed nervously.

"as friends." he added. He handed me a slip of paper with his number on it.

"thanks zane." i smiled. He grinned and gave me a hug, saying goodbye, and started to walk off.

"babe?" i turned my attention to asher who now had my bag in his hand. I didnt even notice he went to go get it!

"oh! Thanks ash...." he chuckled and grabbed my hand with his free one.

We were walking towards the exit when asher stopped. "How exactly were you expecting us to get to the campus anyway?" he raised an eyebrow at me and i hit his chest playfully.

"im not stupid! The college is sending a guy from thier exchange student program to get me. We just gotta find him..." i trailed off looking at the sea of people, trying to find the guy with my name on a poster.

"there." asher said, pointing to a guy holding a sighn that read : E. Grey.

We approached him, and he smiled at me. He was good looking, but oddly fammiliar.

"hello, my name is harry styles."

(HAHA JOKING! BUT SO MANY PEOPLE ARE OBSESSED WITH ONE DIRECTION... ITS CREEPY O.O)

"hello my name is damien. Ill be taking you to the campus." he said. He spoke fluent english. You could hear a faint accent in his voice, but other than that, his english was really good. "im so sorry about this, but my brother is also attending the school you are, and he will be riding with us."

"no problem." asher said. He pulled me closer out of habbit, and wrapped his arms around me from behind. I leaned into his warmth and he kissed my head lovingly.

"SORRY! I know i took forever but my damn luggage..." he trailed off looking at us.

"zane?" i said shocked. "you go to a school for fashion desighn?" i raised an eyebrow at him and asher chuckled into my shoulder. He sighed.

"im not gay!" he argued. "i desighn mens sportswear!! Gosh!" i giggled and his annoyed expression melted away, into a soft smile. Our gazes locked, and i found it hard to pull away. But i did.

"okay guys! Lets go!" damien said, taking my bag from me and starting to walk in the direction of the car.

We all followed, and got in the car. Damien and zane were up front, while asher and i were in the back.

"so how do you know my brother mrs.Grey?" damien asked, breaking the scilence in the car.

I giggled at the mrs.Grey part. "my name's elizabeth, and we all met on the plane here." he looked in the rearview mirror at asher then focused back on the road.

"so, are you two married or...?" asher choked on the water he was drinking.

"no no no!!" I said. "were dating, and expecting a child," my hand immediately went to my stomach. "but were not married! Im too young for that!" damien shrugged.

"yeah were not ready for marriage dude... I mean, thats a lifetime commitment..." asher said jokingly.

That really hurt. Does he not love me enough to commit to a lifetime? We may be young, but i thought we were in love?

Asher continued talking to the guys while i stared out the window, wondering what happened to us.

A/n: i want to know where you guys want this story to go. If anyone has any good ideas they want to share, send me a private messege:)

Also, there is a one-shot competition for this book! You can write one for either:

-asher and nate

-asher and zane

-asher and zach

-nate and lizzy

-zane and damien

-zach and lizzy

-zane and lizzy

-damien and lizzy

Or any other couple you can think of besides nate and zach, or asher and lizzy:)

Winner gets fanned by me, thier one-shot will be posted in this book with thier name (giving them credit), the next chapter before anyone else reads it, and ill read any book you want:)

All entries for the competition should be sent to me via private messege:) if you have any questions messege me, dont comment down here because i might not see it:)

~noah:)