chapter 25

*ASHERS POV*

My heart raced as we made our way to the hospital. We had gotten off the airplane 20 minutes ago, and found a taxi service.

Nate was acting strange. He was acting... Straight?... Every time Zach held his hand, we would pull it away quickly, or when Zach called him baby he would look disgusted.

And there was Zach himself who looked.... Heartbroken; literally like someone had taken the poor boy's heart and ran over it.

God... How I wish I spoke Italian! This is taking longer than it should!!!

*LIZZYS POV*

"We apologize ms.Grey. We have attempted all possible solutions. We have not been able to do anything." The doctor told me in a thick Italian accent, speaking the limited English he knew.

I started sobbing. How could this happen? My life was supposed to be perfect! Now I'm in a different country, where my love can't even hold me. When did things get so complicated?

Zane walked into the room slowly after the doctor left. He sat down in the chair next to me, and touched my arm affectionately.

"Elizabeth. What's wrong?" I shook my head at his question. Asher deserves to know first. It concerns him. Although Zane was the one here for me, Asher deserves to know first.

"Zane, it's Asher's buisness." I said politely. He nodded and kissed my nose.

"It's okay, I shouldn't have asked anyway." I shook my head again.

"Don't apologize! I need Asher!" He smiled sadly as silent years ran down my cheeks. He softly brushed one away.

"If you ever need me, call me. But I'm afraid I cannot stay."

"W-why?" I asked trying to contain my sobs.

"Because I'm letting you go. I want you to have a clear mind, and that cannot happen if I'm here. But call me, anytime, and I'll rush over to you." He paused. "I love you Elizabeth." He pressed his lips to mine, and my body melted into his touch.

"I-" I started when we pulled away but he shook his head.

"When you sort it out call me, and I'll know you love me too.." He got up, and walked out of the room.

At that moment Asher came running through the door. He rushed over to the other side of the bed, and grabbed my hand.

"Lizzy, baby! What's wrong? Are you okay? How's our baby?"

"Annabelle." I said. He looked confused.

"What?" He asked.

"Annabelle." I repeated. "Our baby girl, who didn't make it Asher!" I screamed. Tears came to my eyes, and I could see them in his.

"No-" he mumbled.

"ASHER SHE'S GONE!" I cried. Tears ran down our faces as he pulled me to him for a hug. "Our little girl..."

Asher shook as he silently cried and I sobbed. I want my life to go back to how it was before things got complicated. I miss being care-free. I miss my old life with Nate always there. Now I had no clue where he was!

*ZACHS POV*

"What's going on Nate?" I asked. He looked at me in curiosity.

"What's your name?" He asked. My heart sunk.

"Zach..." He looked even more confused.

"Aren't you my dealer?" My body froze. I hadn't used that title in a long time.