Chapter 10 (very short)

Chapter 10

*LIZZYS POV*

girlfriend?

Did i want to be his girlfriend?

HELL YEA!

"yes!" i squealed and he kissed me long and passionate. But then, he pulled back.

"wait, dont say yes yet." he looked sad. "i screwed up lizzy. I slept with mindy today... Im sorry." i looked at him and hugged him tight.

"asher i love you. Im not going to ruin this relationship already, by getting angry at something i cant change. As long as you dont cheat while were togethor, im fine." he grinned and shook his head.

"not just while were togethor. I cant cheat on you, FOREVER. Even if we do break up, my heart is always yours."

I couldnt hold in an "awww" and he rolled his eyes. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him hard.

When i pulled away he made a little groan of protest.

I giggled and he wrapped his arms around my waist, trying to kiss me again.

"asher!" i pushed him away and laughed a little. "stop it! Gosh youre hormones are out of control!" he pouted. His face looked like a puppy you just kicked. I took his bottom lip in my mouth and sucked.

He moaned and i pulled back again.

"gosh!!! Stop pulling away!" he muttered.

I slapped his chest. "you know, technically, i won the game." he smirked.

"that you did. Even though you ENDED it, ill still give it to you. What do you want?" he asked.

I put my mouth to his ear and whispered.

"i want you to make love to me."

A/n: oh yea baby! Next chapter is gonna be the sexiest thing you ever read. Its also gonna involve a little sub/dom?:) haha this is short because i want the next chapter to be thier love-making only:)

I know im a horrible person... Im leaving you hangin:D

Well... I find it funny!:)

Use protection!

~noah:)