Introducing

This is my first book, I am not a professional writer!!
Have a problem with anything stop reading! ✋🏼If you are young minded or not even opened minded stop right here ‼️

This book do have sexual content, cursing etc. so be aware.. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED

Copyright, although the photos in here do not belong to me.

This book is a work of fiction. Characters, places, names and incidents are products of author's imagination and or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locals even or people living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Their are six main characters as you will read about them....

Armana

Heyyyy. My name is Armana but I'm mainly called Mana, I am 17 years old. I live with my god mom since both of my parents died when I was 11. I'm from Puerto Rico but my family moved to Houston Texas when I was 5. My brother Tray he's 24. I don't live with him because he don't want me around his life style even though I been around it when my parents was alive, my dad was selling drugs which is how he took care of my mother, brother and I. I'm in school and I have only three important people in my life right now.. My brother Tray, my god mom Mia, and my best friend Diamond. There is more important people but my brother, best friend and god mom are the main. My god mom Mia, she's taking care of me. Mia was my mom's best friend and we had only my aunt at the time but she was on drugs and tried to have niggas in and out the house while I was there. So my god mom Mia stepped up and took us in, Well only me. Diamond my best friend she's out here, people always tell me to stay away from her but she's sorta the only friend I have..

I really didn't like people. I'm always called mean because I always have a mug on my face. I'm very short for a 17 year old I guess being 5'3. I have nice soft light skin, along with curly brown hair that reached my shoulder. As far as my body, it was average with a little bit of big boobs.

Tray

What's good? I'm Tray. Imma' kingpin and I take my money and family very serious so if you ever try to come across my family or money your dead. On a daily basis all I do is get money and fuck bitches. I trust none but a few but the main one I trust, my right hand man is my nigga Jamell. He been with me since I've been doing my thang in the streets. We both own our club and I have a lawn company. I have a big house and i have a toddler daughter by a thot.. I regret getting that hoe pregnant but that's my baby mom so I have to deal with her everyday but I love my daughter Roronica. I would do anything for her and my little sister Mana. My sister is living with our god mom right now. I would take her and have her live with me but I just don't want her into my life style and around the stuff I do because I want her to follow her dreams and not get caught up with me, like ma dukes did with my dad. Still, I would go to war for my sis of course any day.

Diamond

Wassup y'all, it's ya' girl diamond. I'm 19 years old and I'm everybody's favorite brown skin princess. I'm spoiled but still got my own shit by myself by doing what I do best. Mana is my best friend and her brother is a kingpin and he is fineeeeee. I always had a crush on her brother Tick (Tray's street name) and he doesn't know but he will know soon when I have to chance because damn he is fine and is gonna be mine.

Jamell

Yoooooo, I'm Jamell I'm 24 years old. I got ah club with my nigga Tick, and I have my own barber shop. I got a lot money and bitches. My usual is to make money and fuck bitches. I do that because I have nothing to die for. Me and my homie ride for each other and we do everything together no homo but that's my dawg fasho.

Yeah I gotta' bitch that's down to ride for me she like a partner in crime but still my babygirl. Not all niggas got a bitch like that.

Louis

Wassup I'm Louis and I work for Tick. Tick took care of me and shit when he saw me on something in the streets. Tick told me that his dad taught him the hard way that's why he is doing what he's doing now. He told me to stay out of it but I never did because I grew up around it. My mom was on crack all the time until she passed a couple of years ago my dad was out into the streets while taking care of me that's how I know about it. Tick is like a homie to me but Tick got me on this mission to take care of his little sister while he's gone.

And then there is the last one character Jayen you will learn about him throughout the book!

Notice: other characters will be in and then out the book

I will love if you guys reading this to leave votes based on how you like this book and leave comments! Hope you guys enjoy!! 🤗🤪