When reality hits you||61||

💃🏼💃🏼
(Excuse any mistakes fam❣️)

Later that night..

2:26am

Jayen

I got woken up by the ringing of my doorbell. I sat up and saw that Mana wasn't in the bed so it could be her. She didn't come home last night and wasn't answering her phone but I knew where she was the whole time. With that nigga Landon making it up to him, I swear he better not have of touched her.

I went to my door and opened it to see Lana. I squinted my eyes so I could fully wake up. She was with another bad carmel chick and they both was slightly naked. Lana had some vodka in her hand and they both pushed past me. I stared at both of their asses as they walked to my living room. I closed my door behind me and walked inside of my living room to see them two making out. I smirked watching them and Lana got up and pulled me in between them. Lana filled a glass of vodka and the other bitch started sucking my neck out of no where. I groaned while Lana handed me the glass. She took a sip and I took a sip.

"Let play a game of never have I ever." Lana said and the other bitch smirked.

***

"Never have a ever fucked at a restaurant," the carmel bitch said I chuckled and took another sip at this point I was drunk.

I clapped my hands together "Alright ladies that's enough never have I ever tonight." I said looking at them in front of me. They both look at each other and started smirking coming over to me. Lana started to grind on me while the other one was on my other lap twerking.

My shirt then came off and their bra's were off. They took off my pants and then my briefs to wear I was fully naked on the couch I smacked both of their asses as they began to kiss all up on me. I slid both of their panties off so they was fully naked and now we all was naked kissing each other. Carmel chick took my dick into her mouth I saw Lana get onto her knees right under me and took my balls into her mouth.

I threw my head back biting my lips watching them both. Carmel chick began to choke and Lana took all of my balls into her mouth. Carmel chick kept stroking and stroking my dick then she got up sucking on my chest and Lana hopped on my dick. She sat on top and began to bounce up and down "Fuck!" I groaned bouncing Lana up and down going faster than she was. It felt so good I an'it have no pussy in a minute I only had bitches sucking my dick.

I then felt the carmel bitch lick up on my chest. I opened my eyes motioning her to hop on my face. She did as told and Lana turned so the back of her head was against carmel chick's ass. I stuck my tongue in her pussy deep and i started to moan from Lana riding while I ate carmel out.

Mana

I smelled something like blue berry muffins which woke me up. I opened my eyes to see that I'm sleeping on the floor in an unfamiliar place. "Oh you smelt what's baking, your up now." I heard Landon say, I jumped up and grabbed my phone to look at the time but I press the home button and it didn't come on so I knew it was dead.

"Oh shit!" I said looking at the tv that read 3:37am I got up and got my things together

"Your leaving?!" Landon asked

"Yes! I have to I should be at home hopefully he doesn't catch me." I told him

"Oh that's where you live?" I rolled my eyes at his negative vibe