Updating.no2 (a/n)

So I haven't been updating like I am suppose to and like I usually do I've actually been getting my plot together on this book and this book didn't turn out the way I wanted it, BUT everything is alright. I plan on ending this book very soon. This book is going to end very soon.

THEREFORE things is going to be a little mushed up things are gonna seem to be rushed but trust me I am and will take my time.

I will try to update this book on let's see Tuesday's and Thursday's. So that's means to be aware I also been busy with things other than writing so if I take too long I'm sorry it's just my schedule with July.

So Sparkle is having second thoughts on letting Bryon go in raw.. She lied to Tray and told him he didn't bust inside of her when he really did but she lied because she doesn't want to lose her thug.

Tray on the other hand knows that she's lying and he didn't bust in her himself because of that. Tray does hopes that she doesn't end up pregnant but he also thinks that it depends and it could be a possibility that she may end up pregnant with Bryon's baby. Trays knows wassup and he's aware.

Monica is sick and tired of Jamell and his hoes. She don't want to be pregnant anymore she wants to be free.. she know that Jamell is out cheating all of the time but she doesn't know why when they're engaged. But she misses her old thug and wants him back.

Jamell he is sick and tired of Mo complaining all of that time that he never wants to go home. He has been hooking up on the wedding along with their honeymoon but little do he know Mo doesn't want his baby anymore and wants to be free.

Jayen is having troubles with his past mixed with Mana leaving him. He loves Mana dearly and he don't want Mana to leave him but he know all he does is give Mana reasons to leave him. He thinks that he is his dad just because they have the same name and that soon he's going to do what his father did to his mom to Mana.

Mana keeps her promises like always that's she's never going to leave Jayen's side, ever. She going to always be there for Jayen but she needs a break from her thug just because she needs to focus on school because she know she can't keep playing with relationship stuff because that will effect her learning.

Let me leave that there 😂 you'll see why probably in the next chapter but anyway if you have any questions leave them here and they will be answered

That's all I wanted to say but I guess I can have small talk with y'all..

When is your birthday?