Shot fired ||49||

Mana

I was hurt I really was and I didn't know what to feel but I guess I have to go my own way I mean he's a father of two kids now. I thought one day I was gonna' be the mother of his two kids but I guess not after leaving his house I broke down crying I just I don't know anymore. He broke my heart and I'm done I'm done. And I mean it.

I got into my car and rested my head on the wheel crying then I jumped up from my phone ringing I grabbed it and I saw Landon was calling

I answered it "Hell-Hello?" I sniffed

"Best friend.. you okay? What's wrong?" Landon was good at reading right through me like he know where all of my curves is at.. hey I'm just saying

"No-I mean nothing,"

"Come on Mana, I'm still at the mall come pick me up."

"Oh okay." I said and we hung up the phone. I started my car and got the fuck away from his house

***

I got a smoothie that had twix inside it was so freaking good. Landon and I sat down and I told him everything he told it as 'I told you so' so he really didn't help who i need is Mo so I could talk to her I didn't even visit her yet.

All Landon did was stare at every girl that walked pass us and I was gone have to yell his name to snap him from staring so much.

"Well I'm going to go see what pink did while I was gone," I told Landon

"You and your pink," He said laughing

"You already know." I walked towards pink with Landon following me. Pink wasn't that far from the food court all you had to do is get up walk straight and turn right and it's right there.

I went inside pink and saw they had a whole bunch of new stuff I got enough perfume I think I wanna buy some more lingerie. Victoria's secret is connected to pink so I didn't have to go out of pink to go to Victoria's Secret.

I went straight to the lingerie in Victoria's Secret and I heard a familiar voice from behind me

"Oh mi dios hola!" Rica' hugged me Rica' she worked here and whatever I need help with she got me I known her because of how much I come in pink I had to get close to somebody

"¡Oye!" I said back (hey)

"Chica déjame decirte lo que acabo de encontrar," (Girl let me tell ya' what i just found) she unlocked her phone strolling she showed me a picture a picture of my mom when she was younger.