History¿||54||

Jayen

So I just left my home Houston landing in Alabama. For business. But Nana doesn't know about it she always thought I run the streets when really low key I'm a business man just like my mom wanted me to be but I chose to be in the streets even though that's how I got locked up but anyway I'm back in business in Alabama. I have a big surprise for Nana when she gets here tomorrow but today is a day to get myself settled here and I know y'all probably wondering how am I going to get settled in a day well I have cousins that I grew up with that live here and they can help me around and things. But I do have my house and it's kind of funny because it's by Nana's college Campus.

Call that what you want but I just can't stay away from Nana that long.

I slept the whole plane ride by myself because I was so bored and it was late night. While getting off the plane I check my phone to see it's 9:18am and I had stroll down to see I had 4 missed calls from Nana 1 missed call from Tray and a couple of messages and notifications.

I call Mana first.

"Hello?" She said in her sleepy voice

I smiled at the phone "Hey baby,"

"Jayen?! Oh my gosh I was worried sick about you last night, are you alright?"

I chuckled "I'm good Nana. What's up with you?"

"I was just... you know, trying to check up on you nothing more.."

I laughed a little "Yeah right you just said you were worried sick about a nigga,"

I heard her laugh a little "Be quiet," she said in her sexy whining voice y'all females know how y'all whine but y'all sound playful and stuff I'm telling y'all that be sexy, well at least to me.

"What you doing today?" I asked her

"I don't know probably go visit some people because I'm pretty sure I'm not coming back here I'm going to really be in higher classes."

"Oh that's cool well I just got off the plane I'm going to call you back when I get shit settled," I told her

"Okay Bear be careful wherever you are, talk to you later."

"Okay I will and talk to you later." With that we hung up the phone I swear hearing her voice makes me i don't know I get so horny and everything. I know it's weird but come on now 😂

I was walking into the airport away from the plane and I heard someone whistle I look around to see my three cousins Chris, Kyrie and John. They all my niggas but Chris he's actually in school right now and which I think he's 19 Kyrie is Chris's older brother and he's my age. John is actually my uncle Davis's son he's a year older than me.

I walk up to them give them all dap "Damn nigga look at you looking all different and shit," John said

"Shit it is long time no see," I added

"Yeah but I'm just happy you not in Houston doing all that shit nomore and here trying to get in business." Kyrie said

"Nigga always used to be in trouble down there." Chris said which made us all laugh

"Bruh nah we happy you an'it in Chicago anymore because shiiit you was baad my nigga like nothing could of stopped you man." Kyrie said and we laughed again