This is the end ||97||

Jay

"We're sorry to inform you that Armana did pass away while delivering her babies-" just kept and kept and kept replaying in my mind. My whole heart is gone and I can't even imagine life anymore. I am still at the hospital because the twins aren't ready to go home yet. My baby girls are finally born is the exciting part. My baby girls are gonna' grow up without a wonderful mother is the sad part. Everyone is still here at the hospital with me. I haven't talked to anyone since we received the news. I don't have anymore tears left. I'm just.. lost. I hope my babygirls remind me of my wife. I hope they have her face, her eyes, her lips and everything. I'm going to miss my wife very very much. I never knew her time would come up but she was very sick so it makes sense.

I don't know what to do now.

Mo

Jayen isn't the only person who took the news very hard, we all did. But the worse? Tray. Tray loved his sister with everything in him he just wanted what was good for her but now she's gone. It's my job to deliver the note Mana left for all of us. She gave it to me about two weeks ago. She told me not to read it but if she dies read it in front of everyone and I think it's that time.

All of us are in this big room waiting to see the babies. So, i'm going to take this time to get everyone's attention.

I stood up from my chair and cleared my voice, "Um, can I have everyone attention please?"

"Baby not now." Brandon said while others ignored

"It's something from Mana!" I shouted a little louder which caught everyone attention "Two weeks before yesterday um.. Nana gave me this long note for all of us to listen to. She says she wants everyone to listen to it. It's for everyone to hear. So... I will be reading it at this time." I began to start reading.

"Well, if this is getting read this is the end. That could mean so much but it just only means it's the end of a chapter that lost a character. Because I am now gone, you all may be sad, mad, or even happy which I want you to be. This isn't the end of you all it's just the end with me. So please, continue with your life in big happy dreams. I will still be here.

Jayen, baby. you will always be the love of my life and more. We've done been through a lot and I never want you to forget that. I left behind two little princess's so please take care of them. I know you are going to be a great dad to them. As far as my business? when they reach 16 I want them to take over. I want them to be young entrepreneurs taking over the world! Even if I am not going to be there, please make sure they remember their mommy. In the safe, I left them notes also maybe as a gift you can let them read it, actually get to know me. I'm happy that i've met you-

Jay started to break down crying out loud and it broke me that I have to read this to him. My voice started to crack. I continued.

I could image where you will be in life if you just keep pushing baby, husband. Just because i'm not here doesn't mean you can't continue with your love life. Be happy, fall in love again, feel appreciated, marry someone. It's what I want. Keep pushing don't let anything stop you, stay motivated. I'm watching!

Brother-

Tray sat up with his eyes wide while looking at me.

You have nieces to take care of also. Be a great uncle and treat them how you treated me. With love, protection, faith. Your the best brother anyone could ask for, no really! Every since we was little even our god mother used to tell us, stick together no matter what! Proud to say that we did. No matter what trouble you may have got in I am sooo proud of you. Always will be. I wish and pray that you find love that you feel you need. But, don't focus on that, because love isn't what you need, it's family. You have been hurt in your love life so much and you ran to family for that, you had family through all of that. Your nieces are going to love their uncle! Just as much as I loved you. Remember, stick together with them no matter what just as you did with me. Do something that makes you happy. Something that you could do for the rest of your life I promise you will become great afterwards. Just live life. I love you, forever and always.

Mo.. your like a big sister to me. You was always there for me no matter what happens. Even if you had your own problems you was there for me and I appreciate that. No matter what dumb decisions I made you supported them and was always happy for me. I wish I was more like you. Your strong! Stay strong! you found love and I know it. I see it. Do anything to keep it. I hope Lola grows up to be just like you and I hope Little Mel becomes a professional althete.

I laughed a little and so did everyone else

After everything you've been through and still stayed up I would definitely pick you as my idol. Whatever it is that you were doing to me, to do your daughter. I promise y'all will be best friends. I'm pretty sure my daughter's would love you. Your a great mom, a great idol. Keep doing what your doing and just be happy!

I wiped the tears falling out of my eye before continuing.

You three, are the ones that truly mean everything to me. You are my family and I just want the best for you all whether i'm there or not. I left things for y'all in the safe. my husband should know what i'm talking about once he goes to it.

Louis? you there?

louis sat up but then put his head down.

If you are, thank you. For everything. I didn't choose you because I didn't want to hurt you. But I know you that you deserve to be happy and I want you to be happy. Just know I appreciated everything little moment I had with you. Friends and even more than friends. I didn't like the fact that my brother hired you in the first place to keep me safe but now i'm grateful for that. Louis, I love you. Always did.

Anybody else that's listening thank you also. For keeping me happy and my family happy. I appreciate everything everybody did for me and remember even if i'm gone, it's not the end of what you guys got going on. Also I want to be cremated and get thrown into my favorite river of all time. Jay and Tray should know. Keep some ashes. I love you all forever and always.

This is the end, new chapter starts now.

I looked up at everyone, they were all crying.

"That's it?" Tray asked "She expect us to just move on after we don't got her anymore? She's the one that kept us all together."

"The most we can do is do what she said, it's what she wanted." I spoke

"What stick together and go on about our lives? That's impossible." Jay added

"We can at least try. Think about when Jamell died, we fell apart but we glued back on."

"Yeah because Mana was here!"

"Look, I think we all need to go home, think about what Mana said about all of us and just get some rest come together and figure out what we are going to do." Jayen's aunt said

"Yeah I agree." I said

"Well while y'all go home I gotta stay for the twins."

"What are their names anyway?" Jayen's other aunt said. I never knew his aunt's names.

"Amara and Amani."

"Beautiful." I said

"Dad?" A nurse came in "They are good to go." Jayen wiped his tears & smiled big.

Sorry but this is how it has to end ☺️

This book is finally done!

Book two?? 😅 think it would be perfect.

Vote, Comment & Share!! Read my book forbidden fruit it's better than this book trust me!

Let me know if I should do a part two for this book ☺️.