Hard headed ||37||

Tray

"You mean to tell me she's back?" I said to Ant I never expected Diamond to ever come back but I guess you do have to shoot to stop them from being so hard headed.

"That's exactly what I'm telling you." He nodded

"Well Mana she's graduating in about two weeks so do she like have something planned before then?" I wondered since Diamond so called have a trick up her sleeve I'm really tired of people trying to come for my sis like my little sister an'it do shit to y'all ugly ass little girls. First of all Diamond is mad because I don't want her and that she turned against her best friend because she know Mana is all I have so she think she was smart that her showing me "what she can do to make me scared" Get with her like no she got it all twisted.

"Yo' you heard me?" Ant snapped me outta' my thoughts I shook my head. "I said I will try to stick with her and see what she trying to do then I'll get into touch and also, can you make sure that Mana actually know I'm on y'all side so I can have her back when she need."

I nodded again "Aiight sounds cool, I'll let her know but if she's not comfortable around you do not budge," I said he nodded in understanding and he left, I then turned around to see Sparkle standing there looking at me. "I thought I told you to stay in our room and wait on me,"

"I thought you said no drama." She came back

"It's not drama it's... just issues with my little sister look my little sister you have to meet her to understand okay?" I tried to sound clear

"No it's fine I don't want to be in you and your sister's business it's cool." She said

"Come on go get dressed,"

"No," she stayed on the steps with a attitude

"Don't make me come over there," I rubbed down my pants she ran upstairs and I ran after her

Jamell

I tried calling Mo' over and over again she hasn't answered I even tried to track her down but it's all of a sudden "not found" like it work any other time why not work now? Mo' is always crying about something little she acting like I fucked with her before or some shit I never looked at Kate that way she always had my back so I have to return the favor. Kate and I go wayy back, way back before I even known Mo' like in middle school and I still remember my ex girlfriend and Kate hated each other but Kate was still there when I needed her that's why I let her in. Didn't mean to hurt her but if she wasn't so hard headed she would've known that by now.

"Please leave your message-" I hung up the phone and threw it in frustration.

"Hey! Hey calm down Mel.. it's gonna be okay," she rubbed my back. I got up and walked out of the room to find my keys "Where are you going?!"  She called out

"Your room is that way." I pointed

"I know but-"

"Get there," I told her

***

I was driving around for the longest and still haven't found Mo she better be back home I swear she taking this shit too personal when it's not even that serious. Her phone better be dead she better be over her mother's house spending the night because other than that she took it way too far.

***

I got home and she's not here like where the fuck is she at? I fucking hate it when she does this "Did you find her? Are you okay?" I nodded yes for a minute "I hope she doesn't think I'm here to mess up you guys or anything," I nodded again "Look I can leave if she's not staying here because of me I mean this is her house.."

I nodded "No you don't have to.. I'm just a little worried because she pregnant."

"Awwe I hope she stay safe, how long have you been together?"

"Since we were probably like fifteen or sixteen,"

"That's good and y'all still strong."

"We always running over bumps Kate. Like for real I'm tired of that."

"That's why y'all have to stick together.. Marriage?"

I shook my head no "I never thought about marriage with her.."

"Really? She looks healthy she's beautiful why not?" She asked

"Because me and her, we match together like I want her to be my other half not the same person as me." I simply said

"No I'm pretty sure she's your other half like she may vibe with you a lot but she can be your best friend too Mel just give her a chance." She said

I really don't think so because Mo' is low key a thug but then again I don't want her out in the streets caught up in the same shit with me I want her to be my baby momma not my partner in crime. Or can she be both? Can she be my other half? My best friend? Because now that I think about it Monica actually takes care of me and all I love her and all but she needs to stay in her place.

"Just think about it." She said I nodded

"Well I'm tired and I'm going to go get rest, good night." I told her

She smiled "Good night."

Jayen

I was over here watching the fate of the furious while eating popcorn when I heard Mana come in on the phone with of course some bags in her hand from pink and victorious secret and foot lockers. I'm really tired of seeing her going shopping every freaking day like every day. I looked at her and shook my head

"Yes. Mhm I understand. Yes. Okay. Okay. What about the paper work and the lines I'm going to have to go through? Mhm. Mhm. Okay .. okay I get it now. Sure. I'll stay in touch. Okay you too. Bye." She then walked over to me "Hey babe," she kissed my cheek

"Who was that?" I asked

"Oh nobody," I looked at her and she smiled I knew she was lying but I just let it go

"You and Ella went shopping again?"

"No just me, and just so you know it's no more Ella or twin she's not coming back."

"Why?"

"Because she left with some Mexican thugs. She picked them over me,"

"Mexican thugs?"

"Yeah- she really stood up there and tried calling me out boo,"

***

Mana is a mess, she told me all what happen and all I could do was shake my head because she really told Ella off in front of everybody like that. But Ella was wrong for still going even though Mana told her not to and helped her through everything I would listen to everything she say to me if I was Ella but hey, that's her. Somebody always have to be hard headed.

what's wrong with people being hard headed these days? 😂

Sooo.. I guess Mo' is in the wrong for being so 'hard headed'

You think Louis really is gonna help protect Mana?

Tray && Sparkle? ❤️

Yes I'm finally back! 😂