Get together ||69||

SIX MONTHS LATER!

Excuse mistakes‼️

I know I left y'all when all the couples was on kind of good terms but here where all the talking, tea, breakups began. Yes I said it, breakups. It's about to go down and y'all I'm kind of slow but bare with me please!

So hold on I'm trying to decide on..? Never mind I'm going to talk to y'all for a little while.

So Mana and Jayen.. boy where do I start? So Mana by herself is doing great, she actually got her own place and is doing great in school. She have new friends but as far as her being with Jayen, she don't know what she wants to do. They been on and off for these past few months but it's love. Jayen he's trying so hard to show Mana but he feels he can't marry her just yet, he still want to take care of his babymom so his child can hurry and come.

Mo and Jamell. Like Mo said Jamell, he don't know what he wanna do. He canceled the wedding but now it's back on that's only because he's waiting on Mo to come to him and tell him how she feel about him getting married since they been like best friends 10 years. Mo is six months pregnant and she's happy and trying to work things with Demarcus. No, Naomi doesn't know that Mo is pregnant by Jamell but the internet thinks different.. Jamell lucky Naomi don't mess with internet all like the that 🙄

Sparkle and Tray is happy together because they're engaged! (No one knows except those who got invitations and very little people got invitations but you'll find out who got invitations. I'll tell you y'all will be surprised!) Sparkle.. my girl Sparkle her and these pregnancy's an'it gone help her. But anyways.. when she took the test it came out she wasn't pregnant. But she had went to the doctor to see what was up because something seemed off that she can't get pregnant when her fiancé is trying hard. So the doctor had told her she WAS pregnant, she was hurt but she felt like it was Tapout's fault although she still messing with him 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Y'all ready? 🤙🏽

Mana is throwing a get together for her brothers & sister's, also friends & they are allowed to bring friends. The only people that isn't allowed to come is Jayen & Naomi, can you guess it? 😄 nobody like Naomi and yes Mana and Jayen going at it.

~~~Comment, vote, follow!~~~ Yeah I'mma leave that there 😂❣️

Mana
5:30pm

I just got out of school two hours ago and I'm cooking for my little get together. I invited everyone. Today I just want to socialize with everyone at once, have a talk with everyone, plus I have confessions on top of confessions to make.

I don't want Jayen to come because I know he's going to bring his babymom plus that nigga got the nerve, know what I'm not even finna' go there, I put some more cheese on my lasagna for the last layer

I don't want Jayen to come because I know he's going to bring his babymom plus that nigga got the nerve, know what I'm not even finna' go there, I put some more cheese on my lasagna for the last layer. Shit people loveees my lasagna I don't know why but it an'it pretty bad. I hope people bring stuff because shiit. Lasagna, chicken and dip is all I'm making.