Hostage ||92||

Jayen

After freshening up from work I still haven't heard from Mana. She left with Jamell's brother to go to her doctor's appointment. I had no idea Jamell ever had a brother it's kind of surprising that Jamell has a brother although it doesn't add up. Jamell was born in Houston how did his brother seem to find him in California tracking my girl down.

I went down the stairs to find something to snack on while watching tv waiting on my wife. Just then she entered the door behind her came in Jamell's brother

"Hey baby." She walked up to me and kissed my cheek and went straight to her office. I looked Jamell's brother up and down and followed my girl to her office

"You didn't take him to Mel?"

"Jamell doesn't know if his brother is even alive, he's just now popping up so I'm going to have him stay with us for awhile until I figure out what to do."

"It's easy Nana, just tell Mel his brother is alive then boom they back together, easy." I told her

"It is not that easy."

"Why an'it it? No company remember?" I responded

"I know babe but stuff like this I can't just ignore." She said closing her office door

"What do you mean?"

"The fact that Jared is suppose to be dead..." I gave her a weird look "Look he got kidnapped and been kept his whole life."

"He look perfectly fine to me."

She rolled her eyes "Why are you being mean?" She asked me

"I'm not! You said no company now all of sudden this little nigga show up and change yo' mind? It don't even add up. He looks perfect except for that I just beat him up but before he looked absolutely untouched for someone who been held hostage his whole life, and if that's the case shouldn't you really take him to see his brother?"

"It's difficult Jayen!" She yelled then there grew a silence in between us "Look just let me process everything okay, I have to think I have to do something, the right thing, I promise you I'm going to do something just... just give me time. Okay? Just a little bit of time."

"What's wrong with you?" I asked stepping closer to Nana I knew Nana more than she knew herself, I know when she's hiding something "What are you hiding?" I stared at her, not taking my eyes off of her standing there as she shook "I see right through you Nana, you need to tell me what's going on... why have you been seeing the doctor a lot lately? Something seems a bit off with you."

She stood there while I got closer "I'm pregnant I'm suppose to see the doctor a lot."

"Not two days in every week. Look something is wrong, you can't hide it from me. Just tell me I will support you, I will help you get through it. All you have to do is tell me and I will hold you through everything. Baby I love you, I don't want to lose you. We are having a child, look at your finger, I'm being loyal don't ruin it by hiding something I need to know." I told her wiping her face as tears began to stroll down her face "Whatever it is.. I'm here, I'm not leaving, I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying right here wifey."

"I have lupus," I scrunched my face up

"A disease... that that can kill you.. it can't be cured right?" She shook her head crying "Well um... fuck!" I yelled trying to keep calm

"They are doing everything they can after I deliver the babies a month after they are going to do surgery."

"Does it affect the babies?" I asked