Oops ||96||

2 weeks later...

Mana

It's been two weeks since I've been out the hospital. I've been feeling worse every since. I haven't told any body because they was going to make a big deal out of it but I want to get everything done in the time I have left. I haven't been in school to get my degree but I have been working on my shop, I have worked so hard to get this far and I can't even get the farthest. It kinda' hurts me that I may not be able to see my children, first walk, hear them first talk, watch them as they grow up to walk across the stage as an high school graduate because I know they are going to be that amazing. I just hope I get to stay that long. That's why I am fighting so bad, that's why I am working so hard, because I know that they are so many things I would miss on.

Jayen is pushing me on hurrying up to marry him. I want to marry him before my time is up but I have other things to do, I have a lot more things to finish up. Plus, if we were to get married real soon we would have to be planning now.

A month earlier..

"Nana we have to talk." Jay approached me while I was typing away on my laptop. He then sat next to me "Can you at least put the computer down so I can talk to you?" Jay complained. I rolled my eyes placing my laptop next to me and giving all my attention to Jay. "Look-" Jay started looking me into the eyes "I think we should get married. Like now."

"Baby-"

"Look hear me out, I mean Nana your pregnant now, remember when you said if you ever get pregnant we have to be married?" Jay paused "This is me proposing. I have already committed to you, I said I wouldn't cheat anymore so to be sure of that we have to get married."

"Baby I have a lot on my hands already it would be too much of planning things.."

"Do you not want to get married?"

"I do."

"Well it don't seem like it Mana!" He started to shout "Know what forget it, just forget I ever said anything."

"Don't do that. It's way too much going on right now and you know that. Getting married is the last thing we should be worrying about right now." I replied to him.

"Really? That's how you feel? Out of all the times you pushed me to marry you when I actually want to marry you it's the last thing we should be worried about? I guess I was wrong in the first place for thinking we gone get married." Jay then said while backing up

"Jay don't take it the wrong way I-"

"I'm leaving to go meet with my homie." Jay cut me off.

Tray

It's been two weeks since I heard anything from Crystal. I tried everything in my power in finding her but I just keep ending up no where. I'm getting real frustrated because I kind of feeling like she just left for good because if someone was to kidnap her they would've been tried to give her up for something in return. When she first turned up missing they said before 11pm and I was earlier than 11pm. I don't know whether to give up or keep trying to find her. I'm to the point where I feel like I need to give up.

I got up from shitting in the toilet after wiping and flushed the toilet. I then heard my phone vibrate from my bedroom. I read the caller ID and it said "UnKnown" but I still answer anyway.