Forever my lady ||75||

Hey y'all, wassup, can a black girl get a little love! Sike nah wassup y'all? This is a chapter but just want to talk y'all about the book for a while.

So as y'all probably know it was actually Tray's idea of getting together and kind of doing the 'Congratulations on the engagement' party for Mana & Jayen. A lot of stuff happened kind of at once... but let's start with the 'be our guest'

So ya know, The first guest is of course Mo but she brings Kane... Kane is actually into Mo but after this happened and everything that happened, you think he'll still be trying to get with Mo? Hmmm... he better know what he's getting himself into.

Now some of y'all favorite, miss innocent Mana having seconds thoughts on saying yes?! She's thinking too hard?! Y'all should see what happened between Jayen nem' now, but I an'it gone say nothing. Lol.

Back at the 'Be our guest' so the family, the regular good family they're doing good. Playing games and all until someone shows up Jayen gets up and greets his people which is his assistant with her girlfriend. (y'all I have no problem with gay people! I'm so sorry if I'm like kind of being disrespectful.) Jayen really didn't know his assistant Avery had a girlfriend because her girlfriend is Sparkle. Y'all know how that went..

But how Tray took it seeing his ex girlfriend from 'hiding'? How Mana took it seeing the person that got her shot in her foot? I'mma just tell you this Mana got something up her sleeve and Tray do too.

Now that is done. I showed y'all how Mana is having epic wet dreams about her virginity and she keep sayin she ready, y'all think she ready? Or do she want it because of the dreams? But Jayen.. nice fiancé right? Don't want Mana breaking her promises so he's trying to keep chill? Hm you'll see about that.

Now with Jugg, Tray mentions that he's going out of town to make some runs which he is you'll find out when but he's putting three(3) in charged. I know, don't panic, y'all don't know 3. 3 is someone Tray is close to, now that Jayen & Tray don't get to mess with Mel anymore they found someone that they could vibe with just like they vibe with Mel when he isn't there.

3 is a young boy, loves his girlfriend Rihanna. Rihanna always complain about 3 being at the bottom since he's not really responsible enough to go out there in the bad big world, did I mention 3 feels that way too? Tray knows how 3 feels but he doesn't give a fuck about what Rihanna says or feel. Tray simply told him "Do not bring that bitch up in the trap" and gave him the keys... the question is; would 3 be responsible enough to take care of the trap by himself? Find out next:

I know I left y'all with how Mo was telling Kane names and stuff... did y'all think about that? You know government names can't get in the street! No, Shawnta hard headed self didn't tell Mo about what happened between Mana nem' Mo just thinks they were jealous and that she can't have no boyfriend because she's pregnant or whatever. But how'd you think that'll go?

Well let me get y'all to this chapter. Enjoy! 😘

Couple of weeks later.

Jayen

"Bro I'm telling you, she just needs time to herself, we not done." I told Jugg

"Why you keep fucking up bro if you don't want to lose her? The pussy an'it good?"