Comes out ||60||

(A/N: I decided to fast forward a little because everything that's about to happen wouldn't have fit in the story from where they were. 🤷🏼‍♀️) Good reads 💋

In the middle of September..

Tray

I'm still at home trying to figure out if I should just move to Alabama with sis because I mean I don't know where them niggas is at. I just might get out of here and see if I can have my own club there. I'm going to have to restart everything. First thing first I'm selling my lawn company and the club but I don't know if that's what Mel want to do because that's his club too. I'm going to have to think shit out. I mean I don't know I'm pretty sure when college is done I don't think Mana is going to stay in Alabama.

Sparkle and I been on good terms kind of then she always going out which I know that she's seeing this dude named Byron, new to the city. His job transferred him here from New York I believe. It's cool I'm going to let that slide because like I said Sparkle can not fool me.

She didn't come home last night and it didn't hurt me a bit but once she comes home tonight.. she'll see when it comes out.

{Unknown}

"So we pulling up on ma tomorrow?" One of my brother's, Aspect said

"Hell yeah I'm getting my girl back tomorrow, last time I saw her she had all drama and shit but whatever she doing here I'm getting her."

My other brother Vinny had chuckled "Shit you better get her before I get her," he laughed and so did aspect

"Y'all an'it about to get shit, she mine dumb niggas!" I told them and they laughed

"Aye is you sure she an'it got no nigga? We don't wanna have to come with you as body guards," Aspect added

"Man listen yesterday she had ah dude all on her Instagram story shit she might be living with that nigga." Vinny said I shrugged

"Man like I said even if she do live with a nigga here she mine." I said "And will always be I will go to war if I have to. Mommy got something coming tomorrow." I smirked

Ma and I been strong back in the day until I did something really wrong to her. I regret it because I lost her but it's okay I got her back. I'm blowing down on her tomorrow and if she does have a nigga I don't care. I came to visit her and my aunt back to where I used to live and shit but i had left because she disappeared and I wasn't gone stay there I had shit to do.

When I was in middle school I met this girl she was so fucking perfect she used to cheer and run track and I used to play football and run track so we saw each other every single day and all day. Her smile, her voice, her laugh and most importantly her eyes. Those things is what made me fall in love with her. She was Christian so she followed her mothers and elders orders she never did anything bad and she went by where she was from and kept all of her promises. If someone was to say that she broke her promise I just wouldn't believe it she wasn't that type to break promises at all!

She had just moved from Puerto Rico I guess that's where she's from but I was the first to get on her nerves. She was just leaving her locker and me being me I walked passed her and smacked her ass. Since I was the shit like that but of course she didn't know she was new. She slapped me but I forgave her and we started talking more. I would say she found me very funny and attractive which I wanted it to be that way so I end up cuffing her. Our relationship was great, she told me I was the first boy she ever been with and it was exciting to me that I knew I was her first kiss. Until she told me what she went by. Not to have sex. It's a lot of bitches that says that now a days but I didn't think my girlfriend would say that but I had got her out of her character to send me a nude. I enjoyed it but she still couldn't give me what I wanted and she had a little body so I exposed her and every since my life has been miserable.