Unacceptable ||2||

Louis in the MM

Louis

I can't believe this shit. I got my homie's sister up in my crib, lil mamas fine as fuck too, she got a nice body, although she be acting all shy and shit n' shit... I'm getting paid big money by providing a roof over her head and giving her anything she wants. I never knew Tick's sister would be this fine shit I never knew he had a sister. I can't even make a move on her cause I know Tick would kill me plus I got a baby on the way.

Speaking of baby I had to show my baby mom wassup. She gone put her hands on me. She would have been dead if it wasn't for shorty. She was just tripping for no reason knowing she never act like that.

Babymommas these days.

I pulled off to go meet up glock, Tick's brother. Glock stayed in town for Tick just in case shit get out of hand with Mana or some shit. I pull up and saw Glock leaning on his car lookin' down at his phone. I get out the car to give him dap and to see wassup.

"Wassup lil bruh?" He says, putting his phone away

"What's good?"

"Well I just want to deliver this message to you." he started smirking

"What's the message?" I asked him

He looked at me "Tick want you to go back to school," He then stated. Hell nah I an'it going to no school the fuck. He tripping. School an'it for me I'm out here making more money than these fucking teachers and he talking about some damn school. Fuck outta' here.

"Yes nigga I don't know why, but inna' week he will be back to talk to you about it." This shit is unacceptable!

"Alright man damn, how the fuck he even come up with this shit?"

He laughed "Aye shit bruh he prolly want what's best for you, you the one up for the job of taking care of sis." He shrugged I shook my head. We soon left and I needed to smoke so I went to pick up my homies.

Tray

I was out of town away from my sis. I know I never see my sis but I want her as comfortable and safe. Because out here an'it no joke. I had to leave so I can handle some business no I am not where Mia is, as a matter of fact I don't know where she went. I just know where I'm at delivering and settling shit. The people I'm dealing with is from Ohio they got some good shit but they getting out of hand trying to spread their shit. I was never scared that anybody was gonna' take over what I have because I have connections and I'm always prepared. But this shit right here is unacceptable because they really trying to come for a nigga and take him down.

Mana

I woke up in not my room. It must have been Louis's room. His room is comfortable as fuck even though the air filled with weed and bitches. I couldn't stand that smell so I went in the bathroom to find some spray. I sprayed the room and it finally smelled good, I look at the shower and it had 6 heads in it and it was big. I wanted to get into it so badddd. Louis never came back home last night and it was about 9am so I think I have time. I took my clothes off and hop into the shower

Louis

I picked up my homies and headed to my house. We arrive at my house and walk in