Cinderella ||35||

Mana

"You have to remember to send me pictures when you take them," Auntie Shæ said for the 20th time.

I fake laughed "I got you auntie," I was doing feed in braids. You see my aunt all she is worried about is money that's why she push me so much to make it to work almost everyday and get my clients up. My aunt Shæ work every single day and everybody goes to her I an'it gone lie she's good at what she does but work everyday? No no no, all of my auntie's was successful even my mom. My mom was a veterinarian yeah all of my aunt's are doctors except auntie Shæ. She an'it wanna be like my mom and my other auntie's she wanted to do what she was good at and what she loved best, that's why I look up to auntie Shæ because when I look up to her she tells me "Don't care what anybody else say or want you to be, be you and be happy. Do what you do best and what you love best, and follow your dreams." I remember when she first told me that.

"Where you going miss?" The client in auntie Shæ's chair asked me

"Prom, tonight."

"Oouuu.." she cooed I laughed "You have a date?"

"Sure do," I smiled Auntie Shæ looked at me

"Is it that Jay dude?"

"No.. it's this boy named Coby." I smiled

"Mmm Coby got you smiling..." my smiled faded I looked at auntie Shæ and she laughed she get on my nerves

I mean Coby was cute and all but he don't know what he want to do with his life, I like a dude that knows what he wants.

Tray

"Damn Sparkle." I groaned as she got up pushing all on me

"Tick get up,"

"Bruh I'm up what do you want?" I said as I got up outta' bed

"I'm about to go back home," I got up fast

"I'm taking you to help you pack all your stuff," I went to my closet

"What? No your not I mean I'm staying home Tick."

"No! No you can't stay there Sparkle. Come on you can do way better get outta' your feelings baby I can take care of you," I grabbed her hand and she looked at me in the eyes

"Tick... I can't-" tears came streaming down her cheek I wiped her wet soft cheeks but she moved her face because of the pain on her face

"Come on baby, stay with me I don't give a fuck about those niggas."

"Tick you don't understand. He will literally kill you, they all will they all are close that's why I'm stuck now."

I laughed "Y'all from Chicago baby, I'm not, this is my territory I run shit around here ma you need to know that." I said

She nodded and I hugged her close and tight. I honestly don't like no girl like this I hate abuse I will never in my life put a hand on no girl in the wrong way.

Diamond

I'm about to go up in there slayed on everybody I swear. They not ready for me but I'm not dressing formal.