Down hill ||95||

Jayen

Spending days in the hospital with Nana has been really stressful. She's getting really sick and it's scaring me. Especially with her being pregnant I hope our kids are okay. I hope Nana get well so we can be one big happy family.

Right now, Nana is resting, she's been sleeping a lot while recovering so I don't bother her. Snapping me out of my thoughts I heard someone knock. "Come in," I whisper then see the nigga Louis come in with flowers

"Came to drop these off." He said handing me the flowers

"Thank you."

"It's not for you, it's all for her." He then says looking at Nana

"Well she been sleep all day, I'll let her know you stopped by." I told him being as nice as possible

He nods his head while looking at me "Appreciate it,"

"You already know," I paused "Look my fault for losing control yesterday, I guess I always been jealous of you and Nana's bond because she really loves you and you really make her happy so I appreciate you being there for her." I spoke out of realism.

"Yeah, you were always the one she picks. I never got why she wanted you but your the one that truly has her heart. I mean who would've thought you would ever get her pregnant? Yeah Mana is always going to be my baby and you can't do nothing about that but I respect you for taking care of her. Keep doing what you doing." Louis then says then walks away towards the door

"Louis?" I heard Nana say I looked at her and he rushed to her "Thank you for everything. I do love you." She says holding his hand I just stared at the both of them

"I love you too Armana. I'm so sorry all this had to happen to you." He then says

"It's not your fault." She said then turned to look at me and held out her other hand I walked up to her and held her hand "This," She paused "This is what I want, y'all being in the same room together without arguing, y'all getting along, talking things out. This is all I ever wanted so I want to thank the both of you. Especially you Jay, I see a change in you and I love it, I love you. So I'm going to do my best to stay as healthy as I can." She stopped and started coughing up blood non-stop. I then rushed out to find a doctor while Louis continued to hold onto Nana hand.

Mo

I woke up turning over in the bed seeing Brandon getting dressed. I sat up, "Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Going to see my little sister."

"Oh I will come with you."

"No," he says fast "I mean like she doesn't know your pregnant.."

"Okay we both can tell her."

"It's not that easy Monica. You already have two kids and they aren't by me, my family isn't really accepting except my sister but I know if I tell my sister she's going to tell the whole family."

"Okay. I'll stay here then." I then said getting up out of bed putting my robe on and pushing past him with a little shoulder bump just then he grabbed my wrist turning me towards him.

"Don't play with me. Even though my family don't know and that they might not accept you I'm still the father and I will be here. Now you not about to disrespect me and that's on god. Your moving in with me also so pack up."

"No." I told him

"What?"

"I said no. I'm not selling this house. I promised to Jamell this is the house our kids will grow up in, this is the perfect house to raise a family. We put a lot of work into all of this!"