Lost & found ||70||

This is a little mixed chapter, a lot of talking goes on in here!

Tray

This little get together my sister brought up is nice. Everybody here we all getting along well. It's just that right now I want to kill Diamond she over here smiling up in all of our faces like she never caused anything. She caused the fact that Nikki ran away and killed my daughter. If it wasn't for her being selfish I would still have my daughter. "Hey," I got snapped out of my thoughts by Shawnta. I looked down at Faith. I loved Faith she was my other babygirl.

"Wassup? Wassup babygirl." I said referring to the both of them. Faith smiled shyly

Shawnta smiled "So how you been?" She asked "I heard you was married?"

"Engaged. I don't know where she is though," I said looking around she been gone for a minute now

"Yeah, I don't know where my husband is, he just disappeared." She laughed

"An'it no telling where they went huh?" I laughed "You look great though."

She blushed "And you look so sexy... sorry I had to say it." She laughed I laughed too

"It's alright."

"Your girlfriend, she's uhh.. different."

"Yeah.. But your boyfriend, a thug?" She nodded "How old is faith now?" I asked changing the subject.

"Five." She said and I starting thinking about the moments I had with my daughter "I'm sorry about your loss, I never got to say that." I nodded then saw Jamell walk out the house with his girl.

"Is that Glock?"

"Nah he's not the same no more but that's JF." I said laughing shaking my head

"That is right, he's a rapper."

He walked straight to me "Waddup Shawnta but um Tray you need to go in the house look at your girl," I frowned I had a bad feeling this was bad

"What you mean?"

Sparkle

"It's about time to come clean. You wanna' be with me right?"

"No. Yes. I don't know Vani." Tray and I don't have as much fun but me and Vani is like how we used to be back in middle school. More exciting, loving, joking around.

"Sparkle I know you love me, and I love you so why not."

"I love you too.." I mumbled

"So we go out there and show all of them wassup and we're gonna' be happily together." I nodded and held onto his hand as we started for the back door.

"Wait." I stopped he looked at me "What if they all tries to start stuff? They're crazy."

"I an'it worried about none of that. Now come on."

Tray

She got me FUCKED up. I was just about to storm inside until I saw her come out hiding with the one nigga that came with Shawnta. I got red and walked up to him and stuck him in the face. "The fuck is wrong with you?!" I grabbed Sparkle.

"Hey Tray!" I heard my little sis call I wanted to smack the shit out of Sparkle. I looked back at the nigga my homies was holding him back as he was smirking "You smiling? What's funny? Let this nigga go y'all."

"Nah man. You need to calm down, not over no bitch." Jayen said

"I just wanna' talk to him." He said and I looked at Sparkle she was scared I shook my head.