Pimp? ||36||

Mana

Prom was lit in case y'all wanna know what happen nothing happened. Diamond was just trying to pop out like she was all that trying to put me on the spot and shit but guess who won Prom Queen.. Me! Yes bitches I won and Prom King... Louis.. weird right? The thing I don't get is how Louis is involved in all of this when he still trying to get his GED. The after party Louis and I actually danced together on the dance floor and it was a lot of cameras out so that's all I see on my timeline on Instagram talking about some "goals" and yes it got everywhere so Jayen did see it and now he's mad at me.

But a bitch is graduating in two weeks I'm so happy. But I guess I got to do this on my own.

Ella

"Please stop please." I cried out

"Shut the fuck up!" He covered my mouth and continued to pound inside of me I was already sore all I could do is cry. I don't know why he was doing this to me I thought he loved me. He pulled out and tried to turn me over I tried to run but he was so close that he didn't even have to reach for me "Where the fuck you going?" He slapped me and turned me around wrapping my bundles around his big strong hand  "Noo!! HELP!" I screamed my body was to the side and he was straight and he just pushed his dick inside of my ass "Ahhhhh!!" I screamed in pain. He fucked me hard. He fucked me and fucked me saying my name"Ella! Fuck Ella. Ella you feel good. Ella Ella Ella-"

"Ella. Ella Ella Ella!" I was getting shook I screamed waking up "Twix it was just a dream it's okay I got you." Mana hugged me I started to cry thinking of all the stuff I've been through. I've been through hell and back and the only one that been there for me is my twin. I appreciate her so much and I do love her I promise whatever she need I'm going to be there. "I appreciate you so much and I just want to say thank you, for everything."

"Awww twin your welcome." She hugged me again

"Anything you need, I'm here I promise I will always be here. Not only because I love you because your my twin and your the only person that have ever really cared."

"Awww twin I'm always here for you too," We hugged once again

Tray

Yes I got a beautiful woman here with me and when I say I'm not letting her go I'm not letting her go. That's a promise and I'm not even trying to be her pimp or anything but I own shawty now. Man she so beautiful, ass is ridiculous huge. She living with me right now and when I tell you she walk around the house half naked I swear and that get her in a lot of trouble looking like that

 She living with me right now and when I tell you she walk around the house half naked I swear and that get her in a lot of trouble looking like that

Yes that's her another brown skin chick I love my dark and brown skins.

I walked in the kitchen to her drinking milk she looked at me still drinking. I bit my lip looking her up and down rubbing my palms together she knew I was about to tear that ass up I walked up on her and she pushed me "You gone be like that?" I asked