Hostage Part 2

Continued from last chapter.
10:12pm

Jayen

Mana and Dr.Gerald just got done with their session that took forever. I stayed half of the time but I left to check on Jared down in the basement. Reporters and fans remained outside of Mana and I's gate only because nobody answered weather he passed away or not. TMZ is even outside with reporters. Mana says she's going to go out there to lead her doctor out and that's when she'll tell them. Mo haven't came yet but she's definitely aware that Jamell passed away. She probably just want to stay by herself, I mean her baby daddy, her ex-fiancé, her first love just died I know she's in pain. I feel like she needs someone, she needs someone to be there for her. I can't go, I have to watch over the crib, Nana can't go because she just can't leave the house anymore without my concent, so that's on Tray and Crystal.

Rest In Peace to Jamell though, never would've thought Jamell would be the first one gone.. now we just need to make sure my wife isn't the second one gone. I honestly don't know what I'll do without Nana she is my life, whenever she go I go. Dr.Gerald came from behind the corner with Nana wobbling as she led him to the door I followed.

"It's going to be a lot of lights flashing so be ready." Nana spoke and opened the door widely as the doctor followed out. I then stopped and held the door opened and she wobbled outside and waited for me. I closed the door and helped her down the stairs that we had then led her to her doctor's car. People was screaming and shouting at us as they were taking pictures although it was really dark, from the flashes everyone could see us really well.

Nana and I watched her doctor get into the car so Nana pressed the remote on her phone to let the doctor out of the gate. As her doctor began to back up we both walked towards the chaos behind the gate. "Mana, Mana!" Was all I heard they were really annoying at this point I would be ready to get this over with but Mana just stood there looking around.

"Jamell was strong," She started with her soft voice which means everybody got quiet "He was the most happiest person in the world, he had a family, two kids. He loved his kids to death and he had a sister. As his sister he taught me so much things that helped me along the way of not struggling again. He did some bad things but he improved. He wanted a change, he wanted better, and most importantly he cared! As all of you are waiting on me to tell you what happen he cares, he cares that all of you are here, he cares that I'm standing her talking to you, he cares that y'all as a whole come to find out what happened..." she then paused and a tear then strolled down her face then two "His memorial will be held and all of you are invited." Her voiced cracked "I will be giving out more information to everybody about the memorial soon but my brother did not make it." Nana cried more so I walked to her confronting "He was shot multiple times by a hit and run they don't know who did it. But who ever did it and your out there.... karma." She said and wiped her tears "And karma isn't karma this time, I'm karma." She then turned to me and smirked as people started spamming questions. I held my hand out and Nana took it. As we was just about to walk away we saw a car pull up and Nana hurried and hit in her phone to close the gate but I then noticed or was Mo.

"It's only Monica." I told Nana which caused her to look up. I then moved us out of the way so Mo could get all the way in. After her getting in through all of the chaos behind the gate she got out of the car and everybody started going crazy. There was then another person behind her, a nigga I never saw. I looked to where these reporters were and saw them try to get across the gate since it was still open

"You all are trespassing, I will call the cops so back up!" Nana said walking towards the fence more I stayed behind her then watched Mo and her company go inside. All of the people was finally on the side walk behind the gate which made Nana close it.