Lets go back a little

How the fuck do I have 1k reads when I only have like two supporters 😂👎🏽 sike nah thank y'all, make sure y'all follow me and please do not be a ghost reader 😂‼️
But anyway let's go back a little...

So our lovely Sparkle & Tray is doing great besides the fact that they both are keeping secrets. Sparkle found out she was pregnant and aborted it because she automatically knew that it wasn't Tray's. ALTHOUGH Tray said he wasn't gonna cum inside of her until she found out she was pregnant but he kept busting inside of her but he didn't do it on accident he keep doing it on purpose he wanted a baby. He's ready to take it to the next level with Sparkle. Killing the baby killed Sparkle and she can't keep the secrets in no longer.

Monica & Jamell they are now separated.. BUT they are parents to a beautiful lovely daughter named Lola. Jamell did move to Cali and became what he wanted by meeting Vinny while visiting Mana (don't worry guys you didn't miss anything😂) Monica is now a model and is actually doing her own thing instead of being in the house all of the time. Together they both blow up on Instagram and everywhere.

Jayen & Armana is separated only because of business but they still are together and close! Jayen and his company actually moved out to Cali two years ago and good news is that Mana gets to spend the rest of her years in college in Cali because what she want to major in! Jayen and Mana are best friends they talk to each other everyday and all day if they could.

If you ask how are they all doing in Cali they are all very close friends. Tray is a busy man you know it's all about the money with him and he actually has a club that everybody knows about! Jamell his music is trending greatly and he's also always busy. Monica she is a model and doing great but she misses Jamell so much. Sparkle is secretly a stripper because she lied about her having a job because she didn't want to be the only one without nothing to do. Jayen and his company is top notch all over again in Cali. (I know some of those I repeated) But overall they all are getting the bag. 🎒

Mana is still in Alabama until the week after while the rest is living in Cali.

Next chapter..
Xoxo 💋