Meant to be ||34||

The next day...

Jayen

As of today I'm back home and I'm good. Except for the fact that I'm in a wheel chair and has to get took care of shit I never had nobody take care of me and I never wanted anybody to take care of me but the fact that's it's Nana whose taking care of me excites me. Every time I'm around Nana I get excited, everytime. That's my baby boo I swear she an'it going no where. Shawty growing up though she really is. I heard that she's going to prom tomorrow and I think it's with a nigga but I an'it tripping shit I had fun when I went to prom and I was with this fine ass chick too. Damn I remember her name too that's when I lost my virginity. Damn that night was silly yo'

I was just laying down while Nana and her twin did some shopping for tomorrow and get their hairs and nails did. Ugh imma have to log outta' instagram because that's all females going to be posting, pictures of themselves like no body want to see y'all ugly asses I just want to see my baby.

Mana

"Girl we about to be out and about in a a week bitch," I said and stick my tongue out

"I know girl what college are you depending on?" She laughed

"Hoping the best three... What about you?"

"I really... don't have plans just want to graduate and you know twin still recovering,"

"Twin move passed it already, you had to do what you had to do that's all that matters."

"Yeah I will... some day," I shook my head today we just went to go pick up our dresses and our shoes now we're heading to get our hair done. I planned on getting straight inches and Ella decided to get a even cut long bob hairstyle which I'm going to do. I'm going to do her hair first then I'm going to have my aunt do my hair.

***

"Hey auntie," I kissed her cheek

"Hey baby. You got heads to do?" She asked

"Yeah only one. I've been real busy today my clients really don't have time."

"You know you got to get back in business," She started

"I know auntie it's just that I really been busy and you know I have to be outta' here in four weeks I get my letter in two weeks that I got accepted," I smiled

"I forgot you wanted to be what?"

"Pediatrician."

"Yeah that, like your aunt Tisha and auntie Carmen," she rolled her eyes

"Yes ma'am," I pointed at the chair so Ella could sit down.

Auntie Shæ looked at her and frowned "That's your only client today?"

"Yes ma'am we're going to prom tomorrow," I answered

"Ohhh yeahhh!" She smirked "About to be up in there slaying.. make sure you send me pictures!"

I laughed "I will Auntie Shæ."

I just got my hair did. We already got our nails done. Now when tomorrow come it's over for all you hoes.