Crazy good person||78||

Jayen

I waited out in the car for a whole ten minutes now calling Nana's phone. I only see one of her car's but I don't know if the other one is in the garage. I called and called her phone but she avoided every single one of them. This shit is about to piss me off that fact I know she see me calling her constantly. All I know is she better not be laid up with no nigga.

That shit will crush the fuck out of me.

I saw the lights cut off in the house as I sat up.

This girl.. I swear she better call me before she get in the shower.

I grabbed my phone one last time as so it went straight to voicemail. I finally decided to get out the car leaving my keys and belongings inside and walked my way to the door. Thanks to Tray I got a key.

Soon I snuck inside keeping it quiet. I heard some whispers from a nigga but didn't know or hear what he was saying I got red and grabbed my gun from my waist.

I followed the voices to her hair room. Hopefully I don't encounter nothing because it's completely dark in here.

I looked through the crack of the door and saw a dude I never reconized in my life, I took a look at his attire, nigga had his dreads up in a bun like the girls be having with red shorts and a hoodie. I saw him standing and his arm was straight out. I heard moaning and moving around I look through the crack in a different angle and there stood Mana, tied up, mouth covered shedding tears. I saw he was pointing a gun at her but I didn't budge just yet. But I did get completely hot like my body was starting to boil. I watched him as he put his gun down and was just about to pull down his shorts.

I opened the door wide and before he could reach for his gun I shot him right in the leg, then the other leg. I looked at Mana and this girl disappeared. I looked back at the dude whining holding his legs and there was Nana standing over him shaking like a washing machine that's how bad she was shaking.

"I've been around this shit my whole life," she spoke breaking down a little "Just because I don't look like a good person doesn't mean I'm a bad one. But I swear I've been taking advantage of so much..." she looked at me "And I'm tired of it. God blesses me every time! And I try my best to stay the real person I am, but after being hurt and constantly cheated and lied to fucking tears me apart." She wiped her tears "I would pull the trigger just because this shit is in my blood but I know, I'm myself, is a good person."

"Pull the trigger then bitch!" He said I glanced at Nana as she stood up straight and put her finger on the trigger. She pointed the gun at his head and was just about to shoot until I spoke to her,

"Nana I know who you are, this is not you. If anything let me handle it." I spoke trying to calm her down

"Why should I look up to you?"

"Because I'm constantly here for you."

She shook her head looking back at dude and started rocking "Your never here, your always out with some bitch because your the one that broke my heart so many times. Maybe it would be nice to shoot you." She pointed the gun at me.

"Woah!" I said backing up, I told y'all this girl is crazy but she's a 'good person' "I don't think you want to do that.. I mean come on now, we been through everything. Your not listening to yourself right now."

"It's you! You make me like this nigga."

"I can't fucking walk can one of y'all just shoot me already." I looked at him and Mana just shot him and he laid their dead. I looked back at her and saw her drop the gun and move back like she just saw a ghost, Well she probably did. I shook my head walking up to her putting my gun away. Her face was full of tears, she was shaking like crazy and she wasn't blinking.