Hoping ||44||

Mana

I've been at the hospital every since and still haven't heard from Jayen. I've been praying crying praying crying praying crying and on and on. I'm shaking like I just real life saw a ghost like it's non stop too. I know it's been rough for me and Jayen but I don't want him to leave. I just don't. Please stay Jayen.

I then heard yelling bust in the room I look up to see it's everybody else even aunt Kim. Tray rushed to me and held me. "I'm so sorry sis,"

"Shit man all this shit is fucked up yo' damn!" I heard Mel say

"Can y'all stop the fussing? Jayen is prolly struggling right now and we need to remain calm.. now let's pray," I said and they huddled up

***

It's been a couple of more hours and we still haven't heard from Jayen. Some people feel asleep. Jihi left because of his daughter being home. Auntie Kim and I is just praying and crying waiting. Well at least me I stopped when I didn't have anymore tears then I started to think about all the things that have happened in life good and bad and started crying even more. I just hope Jayen is okay.

The doctor then came "Patterson family.." I was the first to stand up in his face

"Um where is... Mana?" He asked

"Right here.." I said looking up at him

"Can you step aside while I talk to them, he doesn't want you to know what's going on ma'am I'm sorry."

"I bet you are! No I need to know what's going on!" I went off

"Ma'am please do not give me a hard time I'm just doing my job," he said all calm and shit

"Excuse me? Doing your job? TUH if you was doing your job you would give the message to everybody that's here for him you called his family right? Well I'm apart of his family so go ahead." I crossed my arms over my chest and looked around seeing everybody staring "What y'all lookin' at?" I said and they quickly turned their big ass heads.

"Chill little sis," Tray said and I just rolled my eyes

"Anyways.." The doctor looked at me "Jayen, we don't know if he will make it."

Tray

My sister is going crazy right now like I know she is ready to run to wherever Jayen is and just hold him I just know. This is the second time Jayen got shot.

"Jayen, we don't know if he will make it." I turned around and rubbed on my face in frustration "But we are doing all we can to keep him alive. He's just so weak right now all we got to do is keep our hopes up, eyes open and pray to god." He looked at Mana "While we were removing the bullet Jayen actually woke up on us and told us not to tell you," he said referring to of course Mana.

"I'm aware one of you guys know how bad he have been having heart attacks," I looked down and raised my hand

"Wait heart attacks? And you knew he was having them?" Mana spoke I slowly nodded my head

"Why didn't you tell us?" Mama Kim said I just shrugged

"Anyway Jayen is in a deep coma right now so if you want to go talk to him your free. I think you should go first.. wife?" He looked at Mana

"Oh no," she shook her head and followed the doctor she does need to go first so she can stop crying.

Mana

I'm calmed and I'm okay. All I want is to talk and see Jayen I really can't believe that police actually shot him. I'm going to court tomorrow too and see what the judge says because that cop needs to be behind bars a very long time.

I went inside of Jayen's room and shut the door quietly even though I think he can't hear me. I began to cry

"Hey baby," I touched his face smiling I just get so happy when I see him but get sad when he isn't doing good "I made it to three different colleges I wanted to talk to you to pick one for me, I leave in a week. I want you to get better before I leave I have to see you awoke." I began to say

Tray told me about to acceptance I got from three different colleges when I was crying he thought that was going to cheer me up which I am actually happy about.

"Baby I'm sorry about our last arguments I know I should've heard you out instead of leaving you and yelling and I promise to you, that I will never think about leaving you again." I played with his waves "Your so beautiful. You know I've been here every since you been here. I've been praying and praying for you baby so maybe god actually listened and is actually going to heel you.." I paused

Jayen

I hear you baby. Keep talking I hear everything your saying. I'm too weak to open and move anything I just... I just don't know if I would survive this time.

If I don't just know I love you

"And baby if you don't survive just know I had so much love for you." I heard her starting to cry but don't cry I'm still here with you. I wish I wasn't weak like this so I could say I love you too. And also I'm so proud of you and I knew you could do it I just knew it.

"Why didn't you tell me? Oh yeah that is right we wasn't close.. the reason why I haven't been coming home is because I was scared that you really didn't care about my feelings, you don't know how bad I just wanted to hug you the day I came back home but saw that girl still there and I got even mad."

Baby I slept with her but I also wanted to help her I put her out because I actually notice I was being a bitch. I'm not only saying this because you can't hear me but I just don't know myself. I just need a kiss right now.

"I just hope you wake up before I leave in a week pooh I have to talk to you about so much and what I want to do... finally I want to be with you.. I... I love you,"

I love you too baby and I do care for you so much and I hope I wake up too. I heard someone bust in the room

"Mana Auntie Shæ is here and needs your help," I think it was Tray that said

What's up my nigga?

"Okay," Mana replied and let go of my hand nooo she then kissed my forehead and I felt her smiling at me rubbing on my waves. She then kissed my lips softly.

I love her so much.

Mana

I kissed Jayen's lips softly and I saw a little smile appear on his face I know now I think he heard everything I said. A smile came across my face and I kissed him again

"Thank you for everything, I'll be back." I left the room

Pray for my nigga Jayen 🙌🏾❤️

Second time my big dawg got shot ☠️

Hopefully he's cool. Think he'll wake up before Mana leave in a week?