Three little words ||91||

6 months later...

Before y'all start to panic I'm going back and forth in this chapter such as to two months back or maybe from where I left off. Y'all are not missing anything I promise!

Not proofread so excuse mistakes please! Enjoy 😻😘.

Mana

I wobbled down the steps to go make this nasty smelling smoothie my doctor told me to make every morning because it's suppose to make me not get so dizzy and stay on track. I've been having back problems and been having so much trouble getting up out of bed. Carrying two kids is so hard especially because I'm short and small. I gained sooo much weight and as much as I used to walk I can't any more. Around campus, I pay for a campus car and ride to my classes with it. It's not that I don't want to walk but literally these kids is too heavy causes back pain and how light headed I get which may lead to me falling out again. Serena is planning my gender reveal party since I couldn't and for some reason she didn't want me to know the gender so it's going to be surprising for Jayen and I.

Jayen and I been good actually we're engaged and I haven't had problems or thoughts that he's cheating again which is great. It shows me he really serious about this whole thing and that's all that matters.

I have a doctors appointment today and all he's going to say is that's it's just three little words.. those three little words can change everything people isn't gonna' act the same. It's gonna' affect the whole family.

While I was blending my smoothie up I felt a smack to the ass so I turned around quickly still keeping my right hand on top of the blending but looking at Jayen. He was looking at me like he just wanted to eat me up like I was steak. I smirked and turned back around turning my blender off as soon as I turned back to face Jayen he picked me up roughly and put me on the island that was placed in the middle of our kitchen.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked kissing on my neck which completely turned me on. I bit my lip and closed my eyes as he started to rub on my thigh while we began to slowly French kiss. He then reached my girl down there and dug into my leggings I pulled back stopping him

"Not now," I spoke

"Come on babygirl, just 15 minutes that's all I need." He said then went taking my leggings off which I didn't have any panties rubbing my my cat.

"Jay..." I said weakly I then felt his cold tongue lick on my pussy like a ice cream cone my eyes start to roll to the back of my head as I laid back onto the counter. He flicked his tongue onto my warm fat pussy making me arch my back biting onto my lip rubbing on my titties. He then came up kissing me from my stomach and moving my hands to kissing on my titties, but then he stopped when my phone started ringing next to the blender.

"Ignore it," he said while unbuckling his jeans still kissing on me but I sat up ignoring him he then picked me up so my legs was around him he then entered inside of me making my mouth drop. He began to stroke in and out of me having me moan to every deep slow stroke. I then saw my phone began to ring I tried pulling away but he went in more deep

"Ohhh fuck..." I moaned trying to stop but couldn't, my eyes rolled to the back of my head as he started to speed up his paste I leaned back while he held me to where I couldn't fall since my stomach was so big I had to fuck in different types of ways. He started to go faster and harder as he stroked and my phone rang again I tired to fight it, but I couldn't he got more blunt with it every stroke every time. "Damn baby." I moaned loudly it felt so good I just couldn't stop him.

Minutes of him stroking we heard banging on the door he finally pulled out and stopped. He went towards the cabinet and got the gun and went to the door I hid behind him and the banging started again. I jumped up "Who is it?" He said bluntly and we heard feet running away. Jayen rushed and opened up the door running towards the front, I peeked out of the crack seeing Jay tackle someone down but I couldn't tell who it is. I don't know how he got in but he couldn't get back out just in time. Jayen started to beat on him and the dude turned to me and my eyes widen and mouth dropped.