Chapter One

This story is dedicated to K_Loves_1D for helping me out with the storyline, characters and everything else she's helped me with. 

Edited Pages Have: ©onedirectiion_

Chapter One

   Singing4life24: Hey babe! xx

   JustaDancerx: Hey! I didn't expect to see you on today. (:

   Singing4life24: Well, I had a bit of free time so I decided why not talk to my favorite girl? ;) xx

   JustaDancerx: Aww, I'm your favorite girl. Thats too sweet! :')

   Singing4Life24: It's just how I am love... Aha!

   JustaDancerx: I know, most guys where I live aren't as sweet and amazing as you are. I wish they were though, school would be WAY better.

   Okay, I know what you're probably thinking. What the hell is going on here? Well to save time on the entire story, I met this guy on twitter with the same username. He randomly started following me one day, and then we exchanged AIMs so we could talk more privately. So here we are, my mystery guy and i talking on a networking site at 2am and I don't even know his first name. To make it even more interesting, he doesn't know mine.

   "Victoria, darling?" My mum's voice filled my silent room.

   I quickly closed the lid to my laptop and looked up at her to see her examining my room with her dark blue eyes that were framed by a load of makeup and fake eyelashes.

   "Yes, mum?"

   "I see you've finished packing," She said looking around my room one more time. The room I lived in for 18 years of my life was now empty and everying that I owned was either packed in several suitcases or brown cardboard boxes.

   "I finished days ago, mum." I said, annoyance clear in my voice. What was she even doing up here? She rarely came up to my room unless she needed or wanted something.

   "Well, I guess I'll get going. The moving men will be here in about 10 minutes." My mum said, then she walked towards my white door and walked out of my room. I let out a sigh of relief and opened my laptop back open again to see I had two new messages from my mystery guy.

   Singing4life24: Well, I might go to your school we don't even know each other so who knows!  

   Singing4life24: Hello? U there babe? x

   JustaDancerx: Yeah sorry, my annoying mum just walked in.

   Singing4life24: What did she need love?

   JustaDancerx: To see if I was all packed.

   Singing4life24: Going on a vacation? :)

   JustaDancerx: Haha, no I wish. More like moving. ):

   I heard my mum call my name from the bottom of the stairs and I sighed, not wanting to stop talking to the this guy but I knew if I didn't come down soon, she'd come up to get me.

   JustaDancerx: Sorry I've got to go! I might talk to you later tonight or tomorrow, bye singer. x (:

   I logged off AIM and slid my laptop into its light blue-felt case and set it on my bed before walking down the stairs to go see what my mum needed.