Chapter Eight

This chapter was written when I was pissed off, excuse me if it's bad.

Just to let you all know, I do not copy stories. I would never ever disrespect an author like that. Just making that clear, not calling anyone out.

Victoria- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56393269

Only victoria's outfit today, I might add the others later on.

Chapter Eight

Something wet woke me up this morning.

I rolled over to my left side and peered at the digital clock on my nightstand that read 6:30am. I groaned and threw the duvet cover off of me and walked over to the far wall and flicked on my lightswitch. Within seconds my room was filled with light, casting shadows and showing me things clearer.

I walked over to my closet and picked out a white short-sleeved t-shirt that had 'I ♥ Cats'(Just to piss off my mom and Biscuit a little bit, though I'm not sure if he can understand), a pair of washed skinny jeans with rips running down both thighs, a pair of red vans and my favorite key necklace.

 I was in the middle of applying my light makeup which was just some eyeliner, and chapstick when Biscuit came trotting into my room. I groaned at the sight of him and walked over to my bed, where he was perched ontop of the covers. I shooed him off of the bed so I could make my bed, and he reluctantly jumped off, and landed somewhat on his feet.

I pulled back the top of the cover, only to have my hand collide with something wet .. something yellow .. oh god -

"You did not just pee on my bed," I said and looked over to where he sat before I shooed him off, "Twice!"

Biscuit simply stared at me with those big round, chocolate colored puppy eyes. I shrieked and sped walked to the nearest bathroom, pumping a ton of soap onto my hands and then running them under warm water. When I walked into my bedroom Biscuit wasn't there anymore and I sighed in relief.

I stripped off the covers on my bed and balled them up, making sure my hands weren't anywhere near the dog pee and walked the covers down to the laundry room, leaving my mother to wash the sheets. It's her dog, therefore it's her mess.

"Victoria?" Rose's voice make my heart skip a beat because I thought no one was up yet.

"Uh, yeah?" I asked, emerging from the laundry room.

Rose was standing before me in a pair of pink Victoria's Secret sweatpants, a gray short sleeved shirt with a pocket over the left breast, and a pair of white fuzzy ankle socks.

"People won't take you seriously in that shirt."

I looked down at my shirt, plucking at the hem of it. What was wrong with it? To be honest, I thought it was pretty funny seeing as I didn't really want a dog, and we got one just yesterday.

Rose shook her head, "Nevermind. I'm going to make breakfast, want any?"

I nodded eagerly, Rose was a pretty good cook, better than my mom and better than me. I would probably burn down the house by just boiling water if I tried to cook.

                                                                          ~*~

"What are you even wearing?" Ava asked me, once I got to my locker this morning.

I looked down at my I love cats t-shirt and opened my mouth to reply before she cut me off, "You know what? Nevermind I really don't want to know."