Chapter Fifteen

DEDICATED TO: ThisLovelyJourney

Max - who has taken over the account for his friend Ciar who passed away about two months ago - has won the cover for HWAJO he gets a shoutout. So basically, Ciar had started stories on there and Max is finishing them up for her which I think is really sweet and thats a true friend right there. So the stories are:

The Thing About You

Ride.

The Penny Lands Heads Up

Breathe. Sequel To Ride.

Gifted.

Please check out the account 'ThisLovelyJourney' and FAN THAT ACCOUNT GUYS AND READ THE STORIES. It'll mean a lot to me. :) Anything else you need to know is on the 'About Me' part of the account. 

Thanks so much Max for the cover, I'm like in love with it - really. xD

Oh and Max's account is @righttonn so fan and visit that account to guys. Thanks :D

On with the story ...

Chapter Fifteen

"So, Louis," My mum said after taking a piece of pizza from the box, "How's your grades in school?"

Louis swallowed whatever he was chewing on, "Their mostly A's and B's, except for this C I have in gym." [A/N: Again, not from the UK. Not sure how the grading system works]

"Oh, how come you have a C in gym?" My mum asked, picking at a piece of pepperoni.

"Basically, I'm a lazy ass and don't do anything in gym."

"So is Tori!"

"Mum," I moaned and she gave me an innocent look.

"I doubt we have that much in common." Louis commented before taking another bite out of his pizza. I tuned out the rest of the conversation and silently ate my pizza staring aimlessly into space hoping my mum would stop trying to make me and Louis have everything in common just because of a kiss. It was a kiss. Its not like we're getting married.

"-Toria .. Victoria are you listening to me?"

I looked up to find my mum giving me a glare and shook her head and me. I smiled at her and shrugged my shoulders, "Zoned out. Sorry, what was it?"

"I asked if we should invite Louis and his family on the trip we're taking at the end of October to Australia. Doesn't that sound fun?" My mum gushed and she nodded eagerly, waiting for me to agree.

I didn't want Louis and his family to come along on our trip to Australia. It was only supposed to be my mum and I for two weeks - no one else. I guess that's all going to change now.

I shrugged, "Whatever."

"Goody then it's settled!" She said to both of us, but to Louis she said, "I'm glad because your mum already agreed."

I pushed my half eaten pizza on my plate away from me and stood up from the table, "Don't let the door hit you on your conceeded ass on the way out." I said to Louis before I walked out of the kitchen up to my room.

                                                                         ~*~

'I've decided we're doing the singing thing for the project whether Lauren and Louis like it or not.'

'Victoria, I am NOT singing infront of the whole english class!!'