Special Chapter - Chapter Twenty-One: Louis P.O.V

This is chapter twenty-one (the kissing scene) in Louis' P.O.V guys! :D

THIS IS NOT A NEW CHAPTER, IT IS JUST IN LOUIS' P.OV. BECAUSE PEOPLE WANTED A LOUIS P.O.V SO I DID CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE AS A SPECIAL CHAPTER. THE STORY ENDED A WHILE AGO BUT THERE IS A SEQUEL.

Chapter Twenty-One

Louis P.O.V

I stared down at my phone, and looked at the text I had just sent. The words 'I love you' were staring me back on the screen and I couldn't get my heart to stop beating as fast as it was. Is this normal for a guy? I took a deep breath and set my phone down on the kitchen table in front of me.

"Night Lou," My mum said to me and walked over to me. I wrapped my arms around her small frame and kissed the side of her head.

"Night mummy."  I replied back to her and let my arms fall to my sides. She walked out of the kitchen, but gave me one last smile before she left. I felt bad for her having to take care of us all with dad at work most of the time. The bags under her eyes told me just how much sleep she was deprived of.

I waited for about fifteen minutes before I decided to forget about her not texting me back and logged onto AIM. A few of my friends were on but I didn't decide to chat them - because they could text me if they really wanted to talk. I stood up from my seat at the kitchen table and walked into the living room. I plopped down on the couch, lifting my feet and putting them on top of coffee table.

Ha take that mum!

I picked up the Tiger Beat magazine that was laying on the couch next to where I was sitting. I turned my head quickly to see if anyone was around before opening up the magazine. I read the first couple of pages, learning that Justin Bieber had released a new album, and something about a Jonas brother or something.

"Okay then," I mumbled to myself and carefully placed the magazine down back in it's rightful place. I sighed and leaned back into the couch, rubbing my hands over my face - ruffling up my hair in the process.

A few minutes later of trying to fall asleep on the couch, I heard a knock at the door. I waited for a few minutes to see if my mum had heard it and would be rushing down the stairs to go answer it but after a few moments of staring at the empty stairs I finally got up and walked over the red painted door. I straightened out the hood of my maroon Hollister jumper before opening the door to reveal a distraught looking Victoria.

I ran a hand through my messy bed head hair, "Victoria?"

She nodded, "Yeah um, sorry I didn't respond to your earlier text .. My mum took my phone away since her boyfriend came over. She thought I was being rude."

I shrugged, "It's fine."

"No it's not .. I probably made you think I didn't love you. Or made you think I was playing you because honestly when I agreed to your 'game on' statement I didn't really mean it. Sure I've hated you but this may sound cliche and all but I do love you even though you have a rep as a-"

I cut off her rambling session by capturing her lips with mine in a sweet gentle kiss. I pulled away, and looked down at her - a small smile planted firmly on my lips. She looked up at me, a curious glint in her green eyes.

"You need to stop rambling so much. I said it was fine because I didn't expect you to say it as soon as I was willing too babe," I explained, before pulling her in by her shoulders for a hug.

"I love you," I mumbled against her mess of a blonde hair that looked like two cats had literally fought in it over the night. I loved how she could still look amazing even with messy hair.

"I love you too," She mumbled, her face pressed against my chest that was covered with a thin gray t-shirt.

I hated how Victoria had made me love her in a way that I never thought I would. I never have been in love before. The only place I have been in with in girls is in their pants - and that's not what I really want with Victoria ... Okay - maybe someday but when she's ready. I really hate how she makes me seem like a lovestruck fool, but hey - I love her.

                                                                            ~*~

Told you guys I'd have a special treat for you all. It's short because it's ONLY the kissing scene. :D