Chapter Eleven

4EverAndAlways1D - Challenge Winner.

Go to her page and read her books! The titles are:

1D Preferences

Mine (A One Direction Fan Fic)

Back In High School (One Direction Fan Fic)

Also, fan her guys! She did an amazing answer for the challenge and she deserves all the reads and fans she gets off of this. If you do this, it'll make me happy. :)

Chapter Eleven

All I heard was the sound of the door to Miss Huttington's classroom open and then close again. I averted my eyes to the piece of maths homework that was placed neatly infront of me, half finished, when I saw the firmiliar pair of TOMS near our desk. I don't know when he finally took a seat next to me, but when he did I could hear him looking through his backpack - and that was when I finally looked up.

The tension between us was obvious since when Miss Huttington walked into the room she didn't have to tell Louis and I to quit our bickering like usual. She raised an eyebrow at us but didn't bother to comment on why we weren't talking to each other.

Maths class was basically correcting our homework, taking a pre-assesment on our new chapter and then having the last ten minutes of talking to classmates - but only if they were near us. Louis sat with his chair angled as far away from me as possible as he stared out the window to the left of him. I let out a long sigh and taped my mechanical pencil against the marble counter.

"Will you stop that?" A cold voice asked.

I looked up to find Louis giving me a hard, cold glare and I immediatly stopped taping the pencil against the desk. Louis shook his head at me before returning his stare to the window. I watched the clock that was ticking above the chalk board behind Miss Huttington's desk, five more minutes of this hell class before I can get out of here.

"I don't know what your problem is," I commented casually, sliding my graded homework into my red folder.

He scoffed, "Don't play dumb bimbo blonde with me Victoria."

I stuffed my red folder into my backpack and slung one strap over my shoulder, ready to escape the classroom once the second period bell sounded. I scooted off the stool slightly ready to make my daring exit towards the door.

"I'm not playing dumb," I muttered under my breath, "It's not my fault."

He laughed humorlessly through his nose and began packing up his supplies into his plain black and grey checkered backpack and held it by the stop strap. Could that clock move any slower? Come on, just two more minutes.

"It is your fault." He pointed out, standing up and pushed his stool in.

I rolled my eyes, "How so?"

"You didn't tell me I was talking to you."

"Wow, Louis. How would I possibly know that I was talking to you? Huh? It's not like I went on AIM and said, 'Oh look! I know this is Louis so let's chat him so he can end up pissed at me for no reason.'" I ranted.

He pinched the bridge of his nose, "I guess your erm, sort of right."

"I couldn't possibly know it was you Louis."

"You sure you didn't know?" He asked.

I turned to look and him, to give him a glare and a sarcastic look but that plan of action immediatly failed when I saw how vaunerable Louis looked right now. He was slightly biting down on his lower lip, staring into space and his forehead was slightly creased.