Chapter Sixteen

Updating schedule is now up on my about me. Updates may vary, like today I am uploading this story when it's not supposed. Surprise. :)

Chapter Sixteen

School was the first thing I thought of when I woke up Monday morning. I've been dreading school ever since the barbecue at Julie's house and what Lottie had told me about Louis' feelings for me - and I still couldn't process what had happened that day. I never really gave it much thought since I didn't have to see Louis for two days. But now? Now, I had to go to school and face him like a mature person.

But - the thing was.. I wasn't very mature.

Yes, I know I'm eighteen, thank you for reminding me. But, when it comes to guys - being mature is the last thing on my mind. I'll hold grudges if he does something that upsets me, I'll ignore him just for a reason of making fun of me as a joke to his friends. And I can't handle a heartbreak - I mean, what girl can exactly handle a heartbreak?

There was a knock at my door followed by a voice, "I'm going to work Victoria. If you don't want to be late you should get up soon."

And then silence.

I groaned, and swung my legs over the bed and made my way towards the bathroom. I did my usual morning routine of showering, getting dressed, brushing my teeth and applying some makeup. I then skipped down the stairs - not literally, because believe me I'm not that energetic in the morning. I plucked an apple out of the fruit bowl that always sat in the middle of our kitchen island before grabbing my backpack, phone and then headed out the door towards school.

"Victoria, will tell Ava to please try out for the school play." Bliss whined to me, once I stepped on the grass that surrounded the front part of the school.

I raised an eyebrow, "You act?"

Bliss nodded, "She also sings! She says she's not very good but Jake and I both oppose."

"Ava, go try out for the play." I told Ava who Bliss had a tight hold on her forearm. Ava gave me a exhausted look and agreed that she would try out for the play only if I did.

I choked on literally nothing but air when she told me that. Bliss kept bothering me and telling me to try out for the play - even if I did suck it would get Ava to try out. So, of course... I said yes. After the warning bell rang we all filed into the school, some fresh mans were talking about the Assembly they were having today and a junior was saying to his friend about how much he hated Mr. Hallow. I couldn't agree more man.

I quickly sped walked to my locker in fear of Louis trying to talk to me since his locker was just across the hall from me. I quickly spun my combination into my lock and opened my locker grabbing the essential items that were needed for the upcoming periods. I did a quick look-around before slamming my locker shut and practically running to Maths because I wanted to get there before Louis did.

"Victoria?"

My heart stopped for a minute before I realized the voice didn't belong to Louis Tomlinson himself but one of his friends - Lucas was it? Ugh, I don't remember. I looked up at him, to see him smiling down at me, his hands pushed into his front pockets.

"Um, yeah?"

"I was just wondering what it was like to be Louis Tomlinson's first girlfriend." Lucas(Okay, someone really needs to remind me of his name) said to me.

"I'm not his girlfriend," I responded, playing with the edge of my folder in front of me.

He laughed, "That's not what he said to me."