Chapter Eighteen

Early Update♥

Read author's note at the end please.

Chapter Eighteen

The walk from my car to the entrance of the mall felt like an hour walk, but in reality it only took me about three minutes.

"Hey Tori!" Jake greeted me, followed by a quick hug.

I hugged him back smiled slightly at him, looking over at Ava who gave me a wave and Louis who just looked at me like I had grown three heads since he last saw me.

"We should get to shopping," Ava said and then linked her arm through Jake's awaiting arm and they started walking off into the mall.

I nodded my head towards them, " We should um .."

He nodded, "Yeah we should probably follow them."

I started to walk in the direction that Ava and Jake had walked in but was stopped in my tracks by a hand that intertwined their fingers with mine. I looked up from looking at the ground and saw Louis smiling at me.

"What are you doing?"

He sighed, "Must you make everything into an evaluation? I'm being a good boyfriend - I'm holding your hand."

I smiled, "Thanks."

For the first ten minutes of being in the mall, Louis and I walked hand in hand throughout the mall trying to find where Ava and Jake had wandered off too. Once we finally found them looking at some t-shirts in Hollister - we all made our way to the food court.

"I'm hungry." Ava complained while Jake swung their hands dramatically up and down.

He shushed her, "We're almost there."

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not .."

Ava huffed and then we continued walking in silence. Louis' hand in mine started to feel like a ten pound weight since people kept staring at me and girl's gave me envious looks. Did every freaking person know who Louis Tomlinson was in Doncaster!?

"McDonald's .. Taco Bell .. Or this Chinese food .." Louis wondered out loud at the food choices in the food court.

I stayed silent and looked longingly at Ava and Jake who were standing in line at Taco Bell, smiling and laughing with each other. I felt a tug on my hand which resulted in me moving forward and crashing into Louis' back.

"Watch it love," He warned playfully and I just gave him a small smile. His smile faltered when he saw that I wasn't exactly up to par.

"What wrong sweetie?"

Sweetie - the name just gave me butterflies times one thousand.

I shrugged, "I just, I'm not really used to PDA."

"Ignore the looks." He told me before leaning down and swiftly capturing my lips with his semi-chapped ones. Once we stopped kissing in the middle of the food court, Louis asked me what I had wanted and I gave him my order.

Ava and Jake had both ordered Taco Bell while Louis got Chinese for both of us. I stared at my plate of orange chicken, low mien, and rice. I picked up my plastic black fork and stabbed a piece of chicken with it and popped it in my mouth, chewing carefully and watching Jake consume a burrito in three bites.

"I can't believe I have a pig for a boyfriend," Ava muttered picking at her Nachos.

Jake nudged her with his elbow and narrowed his eyes at her. Ava rolled her eyes and picked up a chip, examined it and then ate it. I looked over at Louis who was digging into his food, a mouthful of noodles were occupying the capacity of his mouth as he tried to eat them all in one mouthful. I rolled my eyes and dug into my food, eating until there was only a piece of orange chicken left and a few grains of rice sprinkled the plate.