Chapter Seventeen

Victoria's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59452735

Saturday's update. :)

Chapter Seventeen

"Hey girl I'm waiting on ya, I'm waiting on ya 

C'mon and let me sneak you out 

And have a celebration, a celebration 

The music up the windows down."

I listened as Louis started to sing verse one of the song that we had thought of five days ago. Ava had Jake - who was like a musical genuis - help come up with the music for the song, and let me tell you it was amazing. Probably the best song I've heard in a long time.

"Yeah, we'll be doing what we do 

Just pretending that we're cool 

And we know it too 

Yeah, we'll keep doing what we do 

Just pretending that we're cool 

So tonight..."

I looked over at Ava who was sitting next to the CD player on Louis' coffee table, taping her foot to the bass as the music played and Louis sang along. After Ava heard Louis sing a few days ago, she agreed that he was perfect for this song. The only parts that we would have to sing would be the chorus, but other than that the verses were all Louis'.

Once Louis finished rehearsing the song, Ava and Lottie had gone into the kitchen to get some snacks and pop because we were going to watch a movie since we were pretty much done for the day. We only had two days until we had to present our project infront of the class, and I think we were pretty much ready and I was confident we were getting nothing lower than a A-.

"So," Louis started to say once we alone in the room.

Yes, Louis and I were alone in the room and not sucking each others faces. Hard to believe? Yeah, I thought so too.

"If you say something of any kind of sexual reference I will rip out your eyeballs and beat you with them." I explained sternly to Louis, picking at the hem of my sweater while we sat on his couch together, staring at the blank television screen.

He sighed, "Fine."

I crossed my arms across my chest, "That's what I thought."

Just then, the front door opened and revealed his mum with a soaked umbrella in her hands, her brown hair was damp from the pouring rain outside. I smiled briefly at her before turning my attention back to the blank screen.

"Looks like one of the biggest storms this month," Louis' mum commented as she put her umbrella away in the hallway closet.

Louis nodded, "Wouldn't be suprised if it knocks out the power tonight."

"We're back!" Lottie sang as Ava and her emerged from the kitchen. Louis did a little sarcastic happy dance with his hands before taking the bowl of gummy worms from his younger sister.

"And," Ava said setting down the plate of pretzels on the coffee table, "We've brought back Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Pretzels, Gummy worms, cheetoes, and some potato chips."

Lottie nodded, "I'm ready to watch Insidious now."

My eyes widended and I almost choked on the gummy worm I was eating, "We're watching a scary movie?"

Ava nodded, "Of course! What else do you do on a dark and stormy night?"

"It's only 4:39pm." I pointed out to Ava.