Chapter Thirteen

Victoria's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57976618

Chapter Thirteen

Around one o'clock Louis finally decided to go home. But my mum stopped him just in time to tell him he was welcome over here anytime - which Louis gave a cocky response too then left. I settled down on my bed, laptop perched ontop of my crossed legs and searching through Tumblr posts.

Dorky, I know.

I had a whole blog dedicated to this band called The Wanted. Oh my gosh, they were the most amazing human beings to walk the lands of the United Kingdom and it was safe to say I was obsessed - er dedicated to them. After about ten minutes of reblogging The Wanted photos I logged off and opened up a new tab and typed in aim.com. A few seconds later the firmiliar aim webpage popped up and I willed myself to log in.

Username: JustaDancerx

I took my time typing in my username and password before finally forcing myself to click the 'Log In' button. I shut my eyes for a brief second while the webpage loaded and then opened them again, only to look to see if anyone - or someone - was online. I scrolled down the list of online contacts;

avaiscoolerthanu - online

jakesonloves_ava21 - away

just_poppy - busy

lol_makes_mesmile - online

rosebuds14 - online

Singing4life24 - online

The username made my heart skip a beat, and it restained against my chest making me choke on whatever saliva was present in my mouth - gross, I know. I cautiously clicked on his username and started to chat him, which was probably the biggest mistake I've ever done.

JustaDancerx: Hey ..

Singing4life24: You could've just texted me ya know.

JustaDancerx: Yeah ..

Singing4life24: *awkward*.

JustaDancerx: Ha ha, very funny Louis.

Singing4life24: Who's Louis?

JustaDancerx: You are.

Singing4life24: Nope, I'm your mystery guy, since you want him back so much, love. :)

JustaDancerx: I never said I wanted him back.

Singing4life24: Could've fooled me, anyway back to mystery sweet amazing guy mode. How was your daaay? :)

JustaDancerx: I have shit to do.

Singing4life24: What does this 'shit' include love? Hopefully talking to me. :)

JustaDancerx: You are soo confusing.

Singing4life24: Can't we just talk? In a civilized manner?

JustaDancerx: YOU CIVILIZED?? OHMYGOD. rotfl bro.

Singing4life24: You are impossible.

JustaDancerx: You ruined it.

Singing4life24: HOW?

JustaDancerx: You had to go and figure out that I was JustaDancerx, told me you were my 'mystery guy' and screw my life up. Thanks Louis.