Chapter Twenty-Three

DEDICATED TO: beautiful_mistakes because all of her comments make me start rolling around on the floor laughing. I'm serious. I was in school today and I was checking my wattpad and read her comment on my latest chapter and started laughing so hard. My friend was like, 'da fuq?' so THANK YOU for making me laugh and I love all of your comments. ♥

Kind of short, sorry.

But there is a IMPORTANT author's note at the end. :D

Victoria's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=61145333

Twenty-Three

Today was the day. Today was the day that Ava, Louis and I were presenting our original song called 'Live While We're Young'. I talked to Louis last night over the phone and he seemed quite confident that everyone was going to like our song. But me? I thought that we were going to tank it or get booed from the front of the classroom.

Negative much? Yes I am. Why? Because I have learned from past expierences to never get your hopes up because it never turns out the way you think it will.

I said bye to my mum and then walked out the front door -- making sure to pet Biscuit goodbye before I closed the front door. I slipped on my aviator sunglasses and held my lanyard that was attached to my I.D, and started on my twenty minute journey to school. Since I had no one to talk to while I was walking, I decided to call Rose since I knew that she had the day off since our old school has always declared this day as a 'Student Improvement Day'.

"Hello?" She answered after about the third ring.

I smiled, "Hi Rose."

"Tori! Hey girl! How are you?"

"I'm fine, just walking to school - bored." I twisted a piece of my blonde wavy hair around my index finger as I spoke.

She laughed, "I know what you mean bestie. Mums taking me to my aunt's house today for a 'family barbeque."

I rolled my eyes, "Your aunt always has those. I don't even know why - your aunt and mum usually end up getting drunk."

Rose laughed once again, "I know what you mean Tori - I live it."

I looked up at the figure of my somewhat new high school standing only about four blocks infront of me. I sighed and signed off the phone with Rose, a few goodbyes and a 'No you hang up first!'s later, I was standing infront of the school, the sun of a lovely Doncaster day was shining down on the town. I squinted through my Aviators and saw Bliss and Jesse talking over by the steps to the school.

I started to walk towards them, my boot cladded feet were making a scruffing sound as I walked. The school lot was practically empty since we still had a good thirty minutes before school started. I was just about to yell out to them when I saw Jesse lean in and ..

"Ohmygosh." I squealed, the second that their lips touched one anothers.

Jesse's head whipped towards my direction - his expression was as if he was a deer caught in headlights. Meanwhile, Bliss was blushing as bright as her red dyed hair. I put my hands up in defensive and smirked.

"I never saw anything," I said, a smile slipping onto my lips erasing my smirk.

Jesse nodded, his eyes as cold as when I first met him, "Damn right you didn't." He stalked off up the stairs and pulled open one of the school doors with a force before stomping inside. I laughed silently at his retreating figure before turning my gaze to Bliss who was smiling innocently at me.

I pointed my finger at her, "You have some explaining to do Bliss."

                                                                         ~*~