Chapter Six

A/N: All the comments saying they read the author's notes, thank you so much I love you. x

Also dedicated to Ari249 because she hoped right.

Chapter Six

"Mrs. Hanson?" I asked, slightly confused as to why Rose's mom was standing on my porch.

"Oh Victoria! It's lovely to see you isn't it?" She exclaimed, beaming widely.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her and nodded slowly, "Yeah .. I guess?"

"Rose can you hurry up with those suitcases dear?" Mrs. Handson asked not tearing her eyes away from me. Wait, did she just call me Rose?

"Mum, damnit why do I have to do this?" A female voice asked, before she came into view struggling with two carrying on bags under her armpits and three suitcases, two in one hand and one in the other.

I gasped and looked back at my mum who was smiling at me and I smiled right back at her and mouthed a 'thank you' which she nodded to.

"Surprise!" Rose exclaimed, dropping the suitcases and ran over to give me a big hug. I wrapped my arms around her returning her hug as her dark brown hair that was almost black whipped around my face while the wind blew.

"Come inside, it's too cold for you two to be standing out there." My mother said to Rose and her mom, ushering them inside after they picked up the suitcases Rose had dropped.

"Thanks for inviting us Brianne, I also love the new house." Mrs. Hanson said addressing my mother and then they engaged into a conversation about the house - err well more like mansion.

"I haven't seen you in forever!" Rose gushed to me, embracing me once more.

I laughed and nodded, "I know. It seems like a decade huh?"

"I think it's been more than a decade Tori." Rose pointed out and grabbed the handle of her suitcase and carry-on bag.

I led Rose down the hallway, glancing at the paintings hung on the wall that my mum had asked me which was better to hang up when we first moved here. Rose's room was up the small winding staircase, passed the first bathroom and then towards the end of the hallway next to my room.

"Wow, this place is um .."

"Spacious?" I finished for her and she nodded.

"You could say that. I didn't even think houses in Doncaster could be this huge."

"I know right, anyway heres your room." I said, and pushed open the wood colored door to reveal a room the size of a master bedroom, complete with a king sized bed, a walk in closet, a flat screen TV hanging from the wall infront of the bed, two dressers that held clothes, towels and all the essentials, and a connecting door leading to my room.

"Connecting rooms? Way cool Tori, way cool." Rose noted and put her bags down on the king sized bed that had a red duvet cover covering the mattress at it's sheet.

Rose sat down on the edge of the bed admiring the TV that was hung on the wall. I mimicked her and sat down on the opposite edge of the bed and looked at the TV like she was.

"I feel bad," I mumbled out loud and Rose turned on the bed to give me a questioning look.

"Why's that?"

"Because I have to go to school tomorrow and you're stuck here for seven hours while I do so."

Rose waved her hand dismissively and smiled, "Its fine. I'll probably waste those seven hours at the mall, shopping. You know how I am Tori."