Chapter Four

Edited Pages Have: ©onedirectiion_ 

Chapter Four

    "We are not doing that."

   "But come on Louis, everyone knows you have a good voice!" Lauren exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air.

   "I only sang in the talent show last year because Stan dared me to do it; and therefore I am never singing - again." Louis said, leaning back on the sofa he was sitting on. Ava groaned and flipped through her English notebook while Louis and Lauren kept bickering.

   Our Enlgish project was on poetry. Your group could either write a poem, copy down a famous poem and resite it to the class, making it original and unique, or pick a song and make a cover of it since songs were basically poems. So that's how we ended up in this situation.

   "Let's just call it a night okay? I'm getting a headache and it's not due tomorrow, it's due in two weeks." Ava spoke up, slinging her backpack over her shoulder and standing up. I grabbed my backpack also and stood up, nodding in agreement with Ava.

    "I think we should all just, think about it and meet up again tomorrow?" I suggested and Lauren nodded eagerly - probably because that means she gets to spend more time with Louis, the 'sex god' as she liked to call him.

    "Alright, I guess I'll see you all tomorrow." Louis said, leading us to the door. As soon as we were all out of the door, he slammed in behind us making us jump a little bit.

    "I don't think he wants to ruin his rep as a player." Ava said to nobody in paticular. Lauren and I nodded in agreement. He may have a good voice, but he probably doesn't want to be known as anything else besides the player that has gotten laid the most.

"I'll be heading home now, I'll see you guys tomorrow here?" Lauren asked Ava and I before she walked to her Fiat car and got into it, and drove away towards her house.

I waited for about ten minutes with Ava before her dad came and picked her up. I groaned, I texted my mom about twenty minutes ago to come and get me - and Louis' house is a five minute drive from mine .. so whats taking her so long?

Looking over at Louis' Porsche that sat on the driveway, I thought of the sports car my mom had bought and thought how expensive both cars must be.

"Why are you still here?"

I whipped my head backwards to see Louis standing in the threshold of his front door, his arms crossed over his chest and one of his eyebrows slightly raised.

"My mom's late picking me up, obviously." I stated, rolling my eyes. He chuckled slightly and looked down the road the direction my mom was supposed to come from. My mum was usually late for everything, no matter how important it was for me or her, thats why I couldn't wait to learn how to drive from someone - anyone, because my mum has claimed she's 'Too busy'.

"Is that your car?" Louis asked, nodding towards the blue challenger driving slowly down the cement road and nodded, standing up.

"That's my mum, fashionably late as always." I muttered and hopped off the front step to Louis' house and made my way down the pathway to the car that was parked on the opposite side of the street, where my mum was waving her hand frantically - a gesture for me to hurry up - which of course, I didn't do.

I walked slower on purpose just to piss her off.

I watched as my mum rolled down the window to the dodge challenger and glared at me before speaking.

"Victoria Ella Green, get your ass in this car - right. now."

Oo, she used my full name. Damn did I piss her off. I quickly nodded and looked both ways before crossing, like they had taught us in our early ages in school, and slipped into the passenger seat. I wasn't even fully in the car before my mum took off at full speed down the road.

"Jeez, calm down. I was only playing."

She gritted her teeth, "Victoria, I don't 'play' okay? I have a bussiness meeting later tonight."