REVISED EDITION OF HWAJO

Hi everyone!
It's been so long, it honestly feels weird updating a seven year old novel. But! I have some important information I'd like to share with all of you that love this novel! Please read on and leave a comment down below on your opinion. Believe me, I will read and take in to consideration each and every comment/suggestion.

Regarding to my fan fiction novel, He Wasn't a Jerk Online (HWAJO) and it's sequels that I wrote when I was roughly ages 12-15, I have found a LOT of plot holes, errors (both grammatically and factually), missing information, and things that overall just don't make sense.

I am in the process — slowly, might I add, of re-writing and reconstructing my novels. If I were to finish the first novel, would my readers, you guys, want the following: 

- A new published book for the revised edition rather than replacing the existing chapters with the edited edition. (I would just copy and paste my revised chapters into the chapters that are already there).

-Want Louis' name still to be the main character. I would keep the same platform of a boy-band being formed but instead of using real people and names/brands I would replace it with things/names that are fictitious. 

Please let me know if you have a preference. Either way, I WILL be editing and revising all of my Louis Tomlinson fan fiction novels.

I have no release date set yet but please stay tuned!

Love you all forever and ever and ever....xo