Chapter Nineteen

Not really an early update, more like a late one because yesterday I was busy - I had a friend's birthday party to go to. Also this chapter was voted for to be updated! ♥

Will be rushed and not very long - sorry.

Victoria's Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60042482

Chapter Nineteen

Mondays aren't any ones best friend.

Except for the people who actually enjoy waking up early, going to school for more than five hours a day and then getting homework to access if you were paying attention or not in class.

Yeah, I wasn't one of those people.

"Victoria, we need to get going! I'll be late for work and you'll be almost late for school!" My mum called from downstairs, and I rushed to button up my blue skinny jeans.

I threw a thin cotton gray cardigan over my white 'Hipsta Please' tank top, and then tied the laces that belonged to my gray vans. I stuffed an energy bar into the pocket of my backpack and sprinted out the door, trying to check my messages on my phone.

"Took you long enough," My mum told me and then pulled out of the driveway. She turned on the radio and I listened to Phillip Phillip's new song blasting through the speakers while I slipped on my Aviator sunglasses and twirled my blonde hair around one of my fingers.

"You can just stop here," I said and pointed to a parking spot that was in front of Starbucks which was about two blocks away from school.

"You sure?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Positive. You need to get to work anyway." I said and then slammed the door. I waved at her and she waved back before taking off and speeding down the streets of Doncaster.

I started my journey to school, the cool air whipping at me. I pulled my cardigan tighter around my small frame trying to block some of the cold air from reaching me. About ten minutes later and a lot of my hair getting blown into my face - I arrived at school. There was a cluster of kids next to a few trees, a group of freshman that were next to the entrance of the school. It took me a few minutes before I finally spotted Ava, Jake, Jesse and Bliss. I forced my cold feet to move towards them, earning a few stares from people passing me, but I kept my head down feeling awkward. I never really did make many friends at this school, but I didn't really mind.

"My main lady!" Jake called out to me, which caught the attention of two passing freshman. I rolled my eyes at Jake as he wrapped me up in a tight hug. My arms were to cold to move so I kept them at my sides.

Ava wacked his arm, "I'm your main lady."

Jake let go of me and fake gasped, "I can't have two main ladies!?"

I shook my head playfully at him, "No Jake - then you'd be a manwhore."

Jake crossed his arms over his chest and leaned up against the side of the school, "Maybe I am one."

I was about to respond but I didn't have time since Bliss's face came in my line of vision, bouncing up and down excitedly. I gave her a questioning look but she just smiled at me and continued bouncing. I looked over at Jake who was also giving her a strange look.

"What's with her?" I mouted to him over the top of Bliss' head.

He shrugged, "I have no idea." He mouthed back to me.

For the next few minutes, Bliss wouldn't stop bouncing and Jake and Ava wouldn't stop making out with each other. I finally got fed up with just standing there and walked up the stairs and into the school, the wind picking up slightly. I shivered as the cold swept through me and into the morning air.