Chapter Twenty-Five

Kind of short - sorry! ):

Chapter Twenty-Five

I pulled out the piece of paper I had found in my locker earlier today. I figured it was from Forrest since he'd gone a little bit crazy and obsessed with me. The writing on the small piece of paper was a cursive scrawling that looked kind of gothic.

'Dear My Sweet Victoria,
I wish you would have answered my messages on AIM but since you never did - I am forced to take you because you are mine.

Love,
Imcrazyforyoux'

I handed over the paper to my mum and Louis read it over her shoulder. Once they looked up I turned my laptop so they could see the screen that had chat messages from a guy with the username 'Imcrazyforyoux' like the note was signed with.

Imcrazyforyoux: I hate how you don't answer me Tori! - 1day ago 7:23pm

Imcrazyforyoux: Victoria love, hello! :) x - 2days ago 4:53pm

Imcrazyforyoux: Victoria, babe? ): - 3days ago 6:28pm

Imcrazyforyoux: Let me love you! <3 - 3days ago 6:31pm

Imcrazyforyoux: I think you should get rid of that boyfriend of yours - or maybe I'll do it for you! :D - 4days ago 3:53pm

Imcrazyforyoux: I loved your outfit today baby! :) - 4days ago 4:01pm

The list went on with endless chat messages. At first I thought they were prank messages like I sometimes get but now it all made sense. Forrest was the one sending the messages.

The only thing that didn't make sense was that day in the parking lot, Forrest seemed so cold and mean towards me - I mean, if your obsessed with someone and they ask you for a ride home you would gladly give them one, right?

I shook my head clear of all thoughts and watched Louis and my mums facial expressions as they read the chat messages. Louis grunted and shut the lid of the laptop and stalked away into the living room. My mum looked at me, her eyes were filled with sorrow.

"Honey," She said before embracing me in a short hug, "I'm sorry."

I shook my head and ran a hand through my blonde curls, "It's fine. I mean - no one got seriously injured right?"

My mum nodded and gestured for me to go see Louis, "I need to leave for a meeting at work - then I'm having dinner with Chet tonight, so I might be back a little bit late okay?"

I smiled sadly at her, "Its fine mum."

                                                                            ~*~

I sat awkwardly on the couch while Louis was staring ahead at the blank TV. Mum left about fifteen minutes ago to go to work for the meeting, and then to Chet's house and I knew that she wasn't going be home anytime soon.

"Louis," I said quietly.

"I'm leaving." He said, looking me in the eyes.

"What? Leaving? Why? You just got here!" I exclaimed, my eyes widening in protest.

Louis let out a strangled laugh and shook his head, "That's not it."

"Then what is it Louis? What do you mean your leaving?"

He took a big breath before letting it out, "I'm leaving Doncaster because I'm audtioning for the X Factor this year."

My heart felt like it shattered into a million pieces once he broke the news to me. Did he just say he was auditioning for the X Factor?

"Oh," Was all I could manage to say.

Louis nodded slowly, "I'm sorry V, I just didn't know how to tell you. I've been planning this since even before you showed up into my life."

I kissed him softly on the lips, "It's alright Louis."

He rubbed the tip of his thumb on my check, and examined the wet stuff on it, "Your crying."

I wiped the stray tears with the back of my hand and shrugged, "Only 'cos the guy I love is leaving."

Louis pulled me in for a hug, "Just for a little while, you dont' even know if I'll make it."

I pulled back and looked Louis straight in the eye, "I know you will."

The rest of the night consisted of Louis and I kissing, and just enjoying each others company. We talked about when he was leaving - which was in a week from now - and what would happen if he did make it in to the Bootcamp round of the X Factor.

To be honest, I really didn't want Louis to go off and audtion to be on the XFactor - but that was the selfish part of me that wanted to keep the man I loved in my life because I knew in my heart that all the judges would love him and he would move on to maybe even the live shows.

I crossed my fingers and pecked him on the lips, "So what song have you decided to do?"

Louis pursed his lips for a moment before speaking, "I was thinking of doing 'Hey There Delilah."

I nodded, "Good choice, good choice."

                                                                            ~*~

ATTENTION: THIS IS THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER. I REALIZE IT IS VERY VERY SHORT AND IM SORRY FOR THAT BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T LIKE THIS CHAPTER, BUT I NEEDED TO GET THIS IN THERE AND THERE WASN'T MUCH PLANNED FOR THIS CHAPTER. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MUUUUUCCH LONGER! :D

I won't be finishing this until maybe Thursday or Friday because I have these projects due on November 2nd and for one I need 40 points and I only have 15 .. :P Erm, yeah so I need to work on those.

ALSO I HAVE A CONTEST FOR YOU GUYS!

I need a title name for the sequel that I will be making for this story soon, so if you have any suggestions, please message me or comment below or comment on my message board! :D

Cheers guys, ♥

COLLAB ACCOUNT: Want more of my writing? Check out my collab account with Jenny.

Username: 1DCollab

I wrote a story for Halloween on there. Fan. Comment. Vote. ♥♥