Chapter Ten

WINNER OF CHALLENGE ON MY MESSAGE BOARD IS:

4EverAndAlways1D

RUNNER UP IS:

xXxFeatherwishxXx

I loved both of them and had a hard time choosing, so thats why I gave a runner-up prize. The runner up prize includes a shoutout for one of your stories of your choice. The winner prize is a shoutout for all your stories and a shoutout to fan you and I will also fan you.

Shoutouts will be included at the beginning and end of my next chapter. Thanks for playing guys! :)

* This chapter is a continuation of last chapter. So same clothes and everything. This will be semi-short since I don't have much time *

Chapter Ten

"So how did it go?" Rose asked me once I stepped out of Hollister.

I shrugged, "Fine."

"Did he ask you out?" She asked, a giddy smile planted on her lips.

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Why would he?"

"Because he likes you."

"That's funny."

"No it's not. You both have this sexual tension whenever your in the same room together."

I stopped walking and shot her a deadpanned look, "Sexual tension? Really."

"Yeah! You both know you like each other so just go for it." Rose said excitedly and smiled a toothy smile towards me when we started to walk again.

I didn't respond to her because honestly I didn't even know what to think right now. Just a few minutes ago I find out that Louis Tomlinson, the Louis Tomlinson the biggest player in the town of Doncaster - maybe in the entire country, was the mystery guy I was crushing on on AIM.

" .. -ension. I mean come on Victoria you both want each other, wait are you even listening to me?"

I snapped my eyes up to meet her chocolate brown ones and shot her an innocent smile and she shook her head at me and continued on talking about how Louis and I were perfect for each other and blah blah blah. I just started to tune her out half-way through her little speech and I'm pretty sure she noticed since she dragged me into Victoria's Secret, which is one place I refuse to go in too.

"Why are we in here?" I asked, looking at a women who looked to be in about her 40's looking at a red lacey lingerie set.

I gagged. I did not want to know what she was going to do with that.

Rose tugged at my hand, "Come on, I need some new bras."

I groaned, I'd rather be arguing with Louis right now than see Rose having a debate with herself on if she should get the flowered printed bra or the plain, pink lacey one. She does this everytime, and everytime she always picks the flowered print one.

I quickly pulled my phone out of my shorts pocket and texted Ava while Rose was looking at a pink lacey bra and a white flower printed one. I chuckled, what did I tell you?

'Hey'

A few minutes later Ava responded with a, 'Hi gurl :)'

'I need to talk to you about something ...'

'Go on, :D'

'I think I like someone'

'OMFG OMFG. U SERIOUS!?'