P R O L O G U E

Nikki Bella is buying a home in London after secretly staying in the capital for several weeks

Nikki who real name is Stephanie has been keeping a low profile in London while she looks for a home [Getty]

MONEY is not exactly a problem for Nikki Bella so it's no surprise she's looking to splash the cash.

WWE Superstar is said to be looking for a new place to call home in the capital of Great Britain.

The Total Bellas star has been making several covert trips to the UK over the past few weeks with the intention of buying a place to call home in London.

The newly single reality star has homes around the world, including a mansion in Florida and a trendy pad in the San Francisco.

Now, sources tell OK! Online that Nikki is close to locking in a deal on a secret location in London.

"Nikki loves life in the city of London and she can actually move around here without being pursued by paps all the time."

"It's surprisingly low key and she only gets spotted by fans and photographers when she wants to be."

"In the fall she was in London a lot using it as her base while she did some trips around Europe and she loved it, so it makes sense to buy a place here and she's found a few spots she really wants."

A source is claiming that Nikki just wants to start fresh from the constant reminder of her now ex.

× × × ×

"Seriously, Nicole I can't believe you're actually moving to London out of all places." Brie said as we stood backstage at Smackdown with Nattie. We were currently filming for Total Divas. Last week we had just wrapped up filming Total Bellas.

"Brie, I thought you would understand." I said.

"Brie, I think we should just support Nicole and just be there when she realizes what a terrible mistake she has made by moving to London." Nattie said. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't understand why you guys always doubt me. I've been to London. I've picked a home in an amazing neighborhood. I have Rita has a neighbor who is the only one honestly being supportive." I said.

"Fine, I'll support it but I don't think it's right." Brie said.

"Bellas! Nattie!" Saraya exclaimed running towards us.

"Hey saraya." Brie said giving her a hug first.

"Brie, I missed you so much." Saraya said.

" Saraya said

"Hey saraya." I said giving her a hug.

"Hey Nicole, sorry about John." She said.

"It's okay I knew it in my heart we weren't to be

"It's okay I knew it in my heart we weren't to be." I said.

Saraya pulled away and pinched me.

"Ouch! what was that for?" I asked her rubbing my arm.

"That's for not telling you're moving to the U.K." Saraya said.

"Brie, you promised you wouldn't tell anyone." I said glaring at my sister.

"Don't look at me. I didn't tell anyone besides Bryan." Brie said. I looked at Nattie. She looked guilty.

"Really Nattie?" I asked.

"What? Nicole, you know I can't keep something like that to myself." She answered.

"Wow Nattie." I said.

"But really Nicole, London? That's a huge move." Saraya said.

"I know and I'm ready to start fresh and find myself again." I said.