C H A P T E R 11

Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.

Tampa, Florida

|A week later|

A week later after coming home from South Africa with Harry. I got a call from Stephanie to come to the performance center in Tampa. I don't know how but John found out that I was in Tampa and asked me to come over. At first I felt uncomfortable but I agreed to after I was done with my meeting with Stephanie.

I walked into John's house and looked around not much has changed since the last time I was there. He had a less framed photos displayed but other then that it was pretty much the same.

"Nicole, thanks for coming." John said coming down the stairs.

"You said it was important." I said.

"Yeah, come out back with me." He said.

I followed out to the backyard and took a seat across from him.

"What's going on, John?" I asked wanting to get to the point.

"Sigh, Nicole I wanted to let you know that I've started seeing someone and I wanted you to be the first to know before the media finds out." He said.

"Oh." I said.

"Yeah, I know you and I were working on each other but it just happened and I don't want to hurt you but I really have feelings for her." He said. I looked at him and I can see that he was really sincere and I knew I had to tell him about Harry.

"First of all, thank you for telling me and John all I've ever wanted was for you to be happy and if she makes you happy then I'm happy." I said smiling.

"Thank you, Nicole. Hopefully, you can be happy again soon." He said.

"Oh I'm happy actually I've found someone and I wanted to let you know that I've started seeing him on a relationship level." I said.

"That's great. I'm happy that we're both happy now maybe we can go on a double date or something soon." He said smiling.

"That would have to happen in England cause that's where he lives and he can't easily travel like that." I said.

"Really? Wow, are you dating a prince?" He asked laughing.

I looked down at my nails.

"Nicole?" He said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Are you dating a prince?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm dating Prince Harry." I answered.

"Wow, I mean congratulations but do you think you're ready for that?" He said.

"Ready for what?" I asked.

"The attention that comes with the royal family." He replied.

"John, I've dealt with a lot. I know its not the same but I can handle myself." I said.

"I know Nicole, but I just want you to be safe and know what you're getting into." He said.

"I know and thank you." I said.

×

Months After Calling Off Wedding to Nikki Bella, John Cena Is Dating His New Movie Co-Star, April Jennings

×

London, England