C H A P T E R 27

Tie two birds together. They will not be able to fly, even though they now have four wings.

London, England

"Brie what's going on?" I asked answering the FaceTime call

"Okay, so the queen's senior advisor wanted to meet with mom and I to show us something so we had to drive out to Yorkshire and when we got there, we saw this castle and mom is like maybe he's showing us where the reception will be and I'm like no why would it be all the way here?" She said.

"Oh my God, Brie, get to the point." I said.

"Sigh, fine, so we get out the car and he says this castle has been in your family for generations and how it got lost because most of our family went to America blah blah blah blah and anyway he goes the queen was able to save it and now that you guys have moved here, it now belongs to you and your family." Brie said.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked shocked.

"Nope, look at this." She said flipping the camera.

"Oh my God, it looks like the white house but much smaller

"Oh my God, it looks like the white house but much smaller." I said.

"Yeah, with freaking 156 rooms and three floors." She said.

"What are you guys going to do with all those rooms?" I asked.

"We agreed everyone gets a side in the castle like how you guys are doing it and call it a day. Nicole, if you didn't move to England and get engaged to a Prince. We wouldn't have never find out that this place belonged to our family." She said.

"I know, it's crazy the universe is definitely in our favors." I said.

"I gotta go, mom is already trying to redecorate. See you later." She said.

"I'll stop by to see the place after my honeymoon." I said.

"Yup, everything should be done by then." She said.

"Bye." I said.

"Bye." She said ending the call.

Windsor Castle, England