C H A P T E R 28

If the world could give us an opportunity to take all the chances we missed, to relive the moments we loved so much, would you take my hand and try again? Would you want to try again?

London, England

Word on the street is Nicole Colace is already pregnant

It's only two days until the royal wedding between Nicole Colace and Prince Harry, but boy has there been some drama in the lead up

There's now a new rumour that could really push the Queen over the edge... Nicole may already be pregnant.

Oh the scandal.

According to friends of Nicole speaking to InTouch, Nicole and Harry aren't wasting any time trying to start their family.

"Nicole's been nauseous," the source revealed. She has also had secret fittings at the last minute to ensure that her dress fits just right on the day.

"Her skin is glowing and pals have spotted Harry affectionately touching her belly."

WELL THEN. Maybe she's just happy and excited and had a big meal?

Who knows.

People now believe that they have actually been trying to fall pregnant, but they haven't been telling anybody.

"Although it's tradition to wait until tying the knot before having babies, Harry's always been a rule breaker and Nicole can feel her biological clock ticking, so they've already stopped using contraception," the source continued. "They've been trying for a baby for a few months."

Who wouldn't love a royal baby so soon after the wedding?!

"She and Harry are more excited about having babies than they are about their actual wedding."

Apparently, they've already spoken about baby names too.

"Nicole, has felt tremendous responsibility to get pregnant. She's been panicked because she doesn't want to disappoint Harry, the queen and the whole royal family."

But how would the queen feel if she knew?

"The queen would freak out if Nicole was pregnant before the wedding!"

Drama. Drama. Drama.

×

|Wedding Day|