C H A P T E R 35

People think dreams aren't real just because they aren't made of matter, of particles. Dreams are real. But they are made of viewpoints, of images, of memories and puns and lost hopes.

London, England

There was a knock at the door and a woman can in, "Hello Your Royal Highnesses, I am Dr. Monroe and I'm here to do the ultrasound if that is okay." She said.

"That's fine," Nicole smiled.

"Okay. First child, right? Those are always the scariest," laughed Dr. Monroe as everything was getting set up.

Nicole's eyes never left her stomach as Dr. Monroe moved the probe around her stomach.

"Oh." Dr. Monroe said.

"Is there something wrong?" Harry asked.

"Quite the opposite. Well Nicole, it seems that you're thirteen weeks pregnant and if you look at the screen here you have baby number one," said Dr. Monroe as her finger pointed to one little blob, "and here is baby number two, and huh here is baby number three. You seem to be having triplets, your royal highnesses." She said.

"Oh my god! There's three Harry! There's three. Oh my god that means triple of everything. We are never going to sleep. I can't be having three! What if I can't even handle one? What happens then?" Nicole said.

There was a tightness in Nicole's chest that the doctor had noticed, "Just breathe, just breathe. Everything will be fine. Two parents, three babies, simple as that." Dr. Monroe said as if it was that simple.

"Nicole, has moments like this. They don't happen very often." Harry said.

"Nicole, do you suffer from anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder?" She asked.

"No." Nicole said.

"Oh okay, well then it's nothing to worry about. Why don't we get some pictures for the family?" Dr. Monroe said.

×

"Harry, why can't I announce my own pregnancy?" I asked.

"Because we have to get it approved by granny first then our press secretary has to approve the statement." He said.

"Harry, we can just announce it on both accounts. My fans deserve for me to announce my own pregnancy. Plus I have a lot to say so I'm doing it." I said.

"Fine, but please ask granny first." He said.

"Fine, I will." I said.

×

"Granny approved me announcing my own pregnancy but it has to be within royal standards so I was thinking we take a photo or something and announce with a quote." I said laying down next to Harry as he watched television.

"Whatever you want it's fine with me." He said.

"Okay, do you have any ideas?" I asked.

"Why don't you put that picture of Birdie and you? Your belly is showing in that photo." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, no one has noticed that you're already showing but I've noticed." He said.

"I didn't even notice." I said.

×