C H A P T E R 5

Time won't make you forget, it will make you grow and understand things.

London, England

Liked by fashionnova, nikkibellafanpage, thebriebella and 789,579 others

thenikkibella 💙💛

View all 86915 comments

thebriebella miss you already😞💙

nikkibellafanpage 💛💙💛💙💛💙💛

kathycolace my baby💛

*|Dream|*

She felt like she couldn't cry anymore

She felt like she couldn't cry anymore. And even if she tried she couldn't. Her eyes felt so dried out and she felt like her head was about to explode. She threw herself back onto her soft bed with their white satin sheets and grabbed a pillow burying her face in it. How could this have happened? Sure she'd be lying if she said she didn't seeing it coming. She just thought it would pass and never come true.

Chucking the pillow to the floor she closed her eyes and recalled earlier.

"You know I love you with all my heart Nicole. But we'd be lying to each other if we said we both want the same things"

The first stab to her heart.

"Then if you knew that...why propose to me John. In front of our friends. In front of the entire world and roster. For fuck's sake John my whole family was watching"

She swore she could hear it. Her heart starting to shatter in her chest.

"Because I love you and because I know that's what you wanted. I thought that's what I wanted. But you want a family and I...I'm not ready for that. Nicole me even proposing was something I never thought I would do again"