C H A P T E R 38

You can still be a charitable person who helps and cares about people, without helping those very people destroy your life. Learn how to draw a line and learn how to enforce it. Get selfish and take care of you. You must clear out what you don't want, to make room for what you do want to arrive. The way to send a clear message that you are ready for better people in your life is to kick the rascals to the curb. We strive our whole lives to love people unconditionally, but sometimes we need to get rid of people unconditionally. - Bryant McGill

Birth name Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace

Born November 21, 1983 (age 34)
San Diego, California, U.S.

Spouse Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex (m. 2019)

House Windsor (by marriage)

Residence San Diego, California, U.S.

Alma mater Grossmont College

Family

Brie Bella (twin sister)
Jon Jr Garcia-Colace (brother)
Daniel Bryan (brother-in-law)
Lauren Garcia-Colace (sister-in-law)
John Laurinaitis (stepfather)

Professional wrestling career

Ring name(s)

Nicole Bella
Nikki Bella

Billed height 5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)

Billed weight 131 lb (59 kg)

Billed from Scottsdale, Arizona
San Diego, California

Trained by

Daniel Bryan
Tom Prichard
Natalya Neidhart
WWE Performance Center
Shayna Baszler

Debut September 15, 2007

Father Jon Garcia

Mother Kathy Colace

Nicole, The Princess of Avondale Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace (born November 21, 1983) is an American professional wrestler, model,  businesswoman and actress signed to WWE under the ring name Nikki Bella, performing on the SmackDown brand. She is the longest reigning Divas Champion in history with a reign of 301 days and is also an American-born member of the British royal family.

In June 2007, Bella signed with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), and was assigned to developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW) alongside her twin sister Brie Bella, forming the duo The Bella Twins. She made her debut on SmackDown in November 2008. Bella is a two-time WWE Divas Champion. Her second reign is recognized as the longest in the title's history at 301 days.

Bella ranked No. 2 in Pro Wrestling Illustrated's Female 50 in November 2015, and was named Diva of the Year by Rolling Stone in December 2015. She also won the award for Choice Female Athlete alongside her sister at the Teen Choice Awards in 2016.

In 2018, she moved to London and five months later she announced her engagement to Prince Harry, grandson of Queen Elizabeth II. She consequently started undertaking public engagements on behalf of the British royal family. Following their wedding on March 19, 2019, Nicole became known as the Princess of Avondale.

Nicole is the daughter of Kathy (Colace) and Jon Garcia. Her father is of Mexican descent. Her mother is of Italian descent on one side, and of English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry on the other. Her mother is from a family of entrepreneurs.

Nicole's maternal grandfather was Joseph John "Joe" Colace (the son of Giuseppe "Joseph" Colace and Carmella Devita). Giuseppe was from Naples. Carmella was born in Pennsylvania, the daughter of Italian parents, Antonio Devita and Rosa/Rose Caruso.

Nicole's maternal grandmother is Alice Mary Dessert (the daughter of Raymond Bernardine/Bernardene Dessert and Jennie Cecelia/Cecilia James). Raymond was the son of Francis Adnus Dessert and Anne Chisholm, who was born in Alexandria, Ontario, Canada. Jennie was the daughter of Richard Edwin James and Alice Mary O'Connor.

Nicole's Ethnicity is Mexican (father), Italian (maternal grandfather), English, Irish, Scottish (maternal grandmother) it was later revealed that Nicole is the 22th cousin of THE DUKE OF ALBA OF SPAIN, the 25th cousin, once removed, of Queen Elizabeth II, aslo a direct descendant of England's King Edward III, a descendants of King James II of Scotland, and is the great great great great granddaughter of Marie José of Belgium, the last queen of Italy which places her in several different European royal families but her more common relatives would be the Sweden and Belgium royal families.

She's currently pregnant with their first children as she's carrying triplets due around winter 2020.

×

The car pulled up to the curb, Bryan and Harry stepped out first, Brianna and Nicole, right behind them. Brie had worn a tight yellow dress and Nicole had worn a tight green dress, both falling just above their knees.

The press were going mad, snapping pictures as the two couples walked up to the door of Nelson Mandela museum, being greeted by the director.

"Hello, your royal highnesses." He said.

"Hello, please call us by our names and it's good to see you." Harry greeted.

"I'm delighted for you all to visit the new exhibit. I hope you all will like it."

"I'm sure we will, Catherine told us that she absolutely loved the last exhibit." Nicole said.

Nicole and Harry walked into the exhibit hand in hand, taking a brief tour of the gallery and examining different pieces and reading little facts about Nelson Mandela.

"This place is so exciting and just learning of this makes me want to dig in more about our family." Brie said next to me.

"I know, I was thinking the same maybe we should go to Sweden and see what we can find out." Nicole said.

×

Liked by trinityfatu, tovelo, kathycolace, and 1,233,799 others

kensingtonpalace HRH The Princess of Avondale @hrhprincessofavondale and The Duchess of Kendal @hrhduchessofkendal will go on a four week royal tour to Sweden, Belgium, Spain, Luxembourg and Norway.

View all 23178 comments