C H A P T E R 47

Our whole life is startlingly moral. There is never an instant's truce between virtue and vice.

Windsor, England

Duchess Brianna of Kendal has given birth to twin boys at St Mary's hospital in London, her twin sister, Princess Nicole of Avondale was by her side as well as Duke Bryan of Kendal. Mother and children are doing well. Big Sister, Lady Birdie was taken to see her new little brothers later that day.

"Hey guys." Brie said, "There's two boys, I'd like you to meet..."

"Oh my god! Awwww! They're so small!" Nicole squealed.

"Cute bald babies." Harry said.

"Do you want to hold one of them?" Brie asked.

"No. I might drop him." Harry replied.

Nicole rolled her eyes. "It's easy to hold a baby, ya goofball!"

".....Do you want to hold one of them, Nicole?"

"...Can I?!"

"Yes, go ahead." Brie said handing Nicole the baby in her right arm.

"You're lucky, kid." Nicole said, as she sat down, "You've been born into a great family."

"His name is Bryan jr but BJ for short." Brie said.

"Bryan got his junior and what about this little guy here?" Harry asked.

"Braden." Bryan replied walking into the room with Birdie.

"Babies!" Birdie said.

"Yes, babies. Hi birdie." Brie said hugging her daughter.

Nicole handed BJ to Bryan as Harry grabbed his phone secretly taking photos of the precious family moment.

Princess Nicole Of Avondale Glows At Her Last Event Before Maternity Leave

Getting close to baby! Before Nicole Colace begins 26 weeks of maternity leave, she was on hand to join the Royal family at her last official engagement, the Winter Gala ceremony in London, on Saturday.

In perhaps a nod to the babies gender, the Princess of Avondale donned a pale pink Alexander McQueen coat with a pale pink Jane Corbett hat and pearl earrings for the annual event, which celebrates the winter arts such as fashion.

Riding in a private luxury car alongside Prince Harry and Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, the mom-to-be looked radiant, smiling and waving to the crowd, staying warm with a blue and green-colored tartan blanket, which was draped over her bare legs.

"They were all in great moods," a source tells Us Weekly.

In a sweet moment, as Harry walked out behind Nicole in the hallway, he put his hand on her back. As they prepared to go back inside the car, a source tells Us that the Princess waved, telling the crowd, "Thank you everybody."

With the her last formal engagement wrapped up, Princess Nicole can now focus on final preparations for the Royal baby, due in January. On Tuesday, she was spotted furniture shopping, looking stunning as ever.

"She looked gorgeous," a source tells Us. "Her hair was silky and from the front you would never even guess she was pregnant, but boy was there a bump! She looked marvelous."

"Father may I ask you something?" Yara asked.

She looks and waits until Harry closes his eyes and sips from his wine glass. "What is it?" He asked.

"Do you remember your wedding day?" Yara asked.

"A rather odd question to bring up during dinner, Yara." Harry said.

"I'm sorry." Yara can't stop it from spilling out even though she knows it's not wrong of him to ask. "I was just wondering." She said.

"I do," he says.

Yara realizes she has to fish for answers, but all she can provide are childish questions. "How was the weather that day?" She asked.

"Warm," her father answers. "It was like the warm feeling you get when something good happens." Harry said as Nicole smiled at his answer.

Yara smiles softly. "Was she beautiful? When you saw her on the aisle?" She asked.

"Very beautiful. She smiled and Nicole tried her best not to cry during the whole ceremony." He said.

"Because you were already tearing up enough for the both of us." Nicole added.

"Would you guys do it all over again?" Zendaya asked.

"Definitely." Nicole said.

"Yes, I would do it all over again just to see her walk down that aisle." Harry said.